• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
wings87

Jason Williams

Rate this topic

I was thinking if Babs decided to sit williams in the playoffs who would play the point on the PP. To me the obvious choice has to be Stuart, he plays responsibly with the puck and has a decent shot.

I can't really think of anybody else but him, can you?

Guest mindfly

I thought about Ericsson, but he has no shot recognition everytime he takes a shot it ends up being blocked.

I'm a natural forward (like ericsson) but when I had to cover up and play D for a few seasons my shots were always blocked or high or wide... it's not easy! :P

(Yeah me and ericsson are on the same level :hehe: )

Edited by mindfly

Guest DatsyukianDeke13

I'd go with Ericcson. He has a booming shot....too bad he never hits the net...

do you guys really think babcock would sit williams considering his man-love for right handed forwards on the 2nd powerplay? i wish he would sit him in favor for abdelkader or may but i honestly doubt it.

I imagine a lot of people won't like this, but I'd put Datsyuk back there and stick in a different forward up front. Your back end runs the PP and Datsyuk has unreal vision and a great shot. I think he'd get more space and time to use his skill in a different way. I'd at least like to give it a try. Or at least I think we should have tried it in the regular season.

Williams was on pace for 28 points in a 82 game season.

Horrible.

At least he finishes his checks though. :ph34r:

Edited by Zetts

That's why I'd much rather see Stewie out there; has had alot of pp time with his previous teams.

Babs wants Stewie on the PK more than anything. If he were to play him on the PP too then he'd play like 28 minutes a game.