• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Marty Barry

Stay classy Yotes fans.

Rate this topic

It's kind of to be expected. They're excited to make the playoffs and don't know what to do with themselves. I seem to recall some similar types of things with other teams. They're just talking big, I doubt much will come out of it.

If they make the playoffs for something like 4 or 5 of the next 6 years I doubt you'd see this sort of thing there at all.

True story

I was at the mall, rocking my Yotes hat and this 13 year old kid in a Tigers shirt came up to me and said ‘Are you a Coyotes fan?’ and I said ‘Yep, season ticket holder!’ and he starts laughing at me and says ‘Oh man, the Red Wings are going to beat you guys up.’

Red Wings fans=Pieces of s*** before their balls even drop.

Sweater-jabs for everyone!

by Beastonnette on Apr 11, 2010 7:55 PM MST via mobile reply actions 0 recs

I got a chuckle out of this one.

And remember when at a game at the Joe, focus all of you energy and spirit for the Wings. MAke it all about our team and don't even pay attention to their fans. This guy sounds like a Chicago fan, ever go to a game there?? all they do is chant Detroit sucks or try to get us Wings fans, I ask a guy one day if they ever cheer for their own team or if they always just cheer against our team?......he had no response. Let this round begin because all of us have been waiting since June for this time of year, GO WINGS!

I'm surprised by the amount of comments that blog got. That's more people than I assumed had visited a Coyotes blog total.

People like this are idiots. Last year in Columbus, they had this whole "if you see someone with an octopus, kick their ass" thing going on.

I remember that. Common man and the Torg were just saying something to that effect yesterday also. It was because of the octopi thrown at the game the other night.

Maybe it was on FM96.

Edited by Marty Barry

Well that's one way to say "not in attendance"

Well empty seats do appear to be "reserved" when no one is sitting in them :lol:

most of the idiots on that forum likely can't even afford to go to the games much less have the time to attend them. Those mall concourses and Burger Kings need swept after all :P

have you guys never heard of sarcasm? while it wasn't laugh out loud funny, some of them were decent for a smirk. i didn't read the comments to see how dumb the fans are, but the article itself seemed pretty innocent.

though as someone else noted, the part about holmstrom was super stupid as it wasn't his stick. stuff has to make sense to be funny, and that part didnt make sense.