• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Marty Barry

Stay classy Yotes fans.

Rate this topic

All jokes aside, first mofo that tries getting silly with my Lidstrom jersey is going to see some right hands thrown like you'd never expect from #5, and if a sign comes up in my face its getting launched like a frisbee. I'm not there to be nasty to their fans, I have no intention of walking in there cocky or doing anything other than cheering my team on. I'm a pretty humble and nice guy...til you do something stupid. It's not the guy who wrote it that concerns me...there are bound to be a few, shall we say "simple" people with that article on their minds Wednesday, however.

The comments are even more ridiculous than the article written by some 14 year old internet toughguy

"i don’t care if we lose game one, as long as we take every redwings star player and murder them."

...really man?

Where were all these super fans when the Coyotes were ranking last in attendance all season?

I think it's absolutely amazing that the Coyotes HAVE a devoted blogger.

How old is the site? Was it just created?

Can we just stop, Phoenix? Wasn't it a "Save the Coyotes" pep rally that produced 250 people last year? Come-*******-on. It would be cute for them to win a series if the "fanbase" wasn't so much the epitome of "bandwagon."

I will praise the man or woman as a god/goddess who throws an octopus on the ice in Glendale. You may get kicked out so you could wait til the end but if it was during a time when the cameras are rolling aka the National Anthem... Yotes fans would be sooo pissed haha especially this guy.

seriously the only team that we won't hear the empty seat argument from all playoff series long. As I doubt the yote fan will show up to this forum.

Edited by Opie

I like that this is the best someone can come up with for an edited picture, it was so stupid that another fan had to ask what exactly was hanging from the large rat's mouth....

I also wonder if the fans out there know how bad our Coyote problem is getting, so bad that some landowners have been told they can shoot them when seen! I think we have more Coyotes rummaging through garbage cans in Michigan than they have fans in Arizona. Don't worry Phoenix, the Cardinals will be starting training camp in August...

hey hey hey i hope henrik zetterberg falls and hurts his knee!

lol,

that was a good one, right guys?

well show that what a powerful fan base we have. uncle gary even helped us out this season, if(when) we will the Cup, does his name get put on it?

Of all the western conference first round matchups, this is the most vicious.

i don’t care if we lose game one, as long as we take every redwings star player and murder them.

Detroit’s been mediocre all year, and once their stars came back, they gaained steam. Best way to end steam? Put out the fire.

I am concerned with the Wings fans that might attend the playoff games. I may end up in jail. This is our time to claim our barn. I’ll be damned if we are overrun with the douchiest fans in the league, in our stadium.

I hope you hear me, Wings fans. Show up during our moment to pull your regular holier-than-thou, you’re gonna get hit. I will personally rip the jerseys from your carcasses and burn them in effigy while urinating on them at the gates.

Wear your ugly, Original Six toiletries into my barn. I’m ready to wipe my ass.

I like my goals like I like my booze..... Top shelf.

by GhostOfLinkGaetz on Apr 11, 2010 4:15 PM MST reply actions 0 recs

Loser!

It's pretty sad when your fanbase has to be encouraged to be louder than the opposing fans in your OWN building.

I loved the part how where it said Phoenix fans are polite and reserved at sporting events. Ya think? Can much come from 12 people at a Coyotes game?

Actually- a good portion of the tickets sold in that arena when the Wings are in town are to Wing fans, am I right? So if Wings fans didn't show up, maybe they wouldn't make squat for $ on the two playoff games they host this year and finally have to move that dive-bomb franchise to somewhere that should have them.

Would serve them right for talking trash, imo.

Bring signs to the game. It doesn't matter what they say because they aren't to show support, but just in case you have Wing fans behind you you can totally ruin their game experience and discourage them from coming to future games.

Wow. Just wow.

I was about to point out that odds are they'd be blocking the line of sight for a Coyotes fan... then I realized that those odds only apply to teams who can sell at least half their arena out to fans of the home team.

I think it's absolutely amazing that the Coyotes HAVE a devoted blogger.

How old is the site? Was it just created?

Can we just stop, Phoenix? Wasn't it a "Save the Coyotes" pep rally that produced 250 people last year? Come-*******-on. It would be cute for them to win a series if the "fanbase" wasn't so much the epitome of "bandwagon."

No I think that is Chicago...watch the same thing happen to both teams when they are kicked out of the playoffs...those "diehard" fans will end up going back to not giving their respective teams so much as a second thought.

i don’t care if we lose game one, as long as we take every redwings star player and murder them.

Detroit’s been mediocre all year, and once their stars came back, they gaained steam. Best way to end steam? Put out the fire.

I am concerned with the Wings fans that might attend the playoff games. I may end up in jail. This is our time to claim our barn. I’ll be damned if we are overrun with the douchiest fans in the league, in our stadium.

I hope you hear me, Wings fans. Show up during our moment to pull your regular holier-than-thou, you’re gonna get hit. I will personally rip the jerseys from your carcasses and burn them in effigy while urinating on them at the gates.

Loser!

By top shelf liquor I think he means High Life, after all it is, "The Champagne of Beers." Or whatever else he can sneak out of his dad's garage fridge without being grounded.

By top shelf liquor I think he means High Life, after all it is, "The Champagne of Beers." Or whatever else he can sneak out of his dad's garage fridge without being grounded.

Yea after he woke up at 2:00 in the afternoon and emerging from his basement room in his parents house a couple days after his 31st birthday.

You know this is what I find as the downside to cheering for a team as good as the Red Wings, are these bandwagon fans of other teams who use the Red Wings as an excuse to go insane. I remember last year reading about Ducks fans beating up Red Wings fans or smashing their cars in the parking lot after games. I know there's stupid fans everywhere, but I almost dread watching playoff road games.

As much as we don't like their teams, I'm sure Yankees, Patriots, and Lakers fans can relate.

I find it harlious that he chose this as his screen name, shows he has some knowledge of Hockey and it's history, too bad he seems to forget Link Gaetz's history with the Detroit Red Wings... No wonder it's his ghost, because he got killed in these fights:

I was at this game!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hkkf-L_KeVA