• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Marty Barry

Stay classy Yotes fans.

Rate this topic

Guest Crymson

Today's Coyotes fans are mostly children when it comes to the playoffs. They're not really sure how to deal with it yet.

it's kind of cute how their fanbase is so giddy about being in the playoffs. /.../

and...what is wrong with that? POs for new expansion teams definitely help to boost popularity of the game...IMO definitely better that spamming one canadian name....

Calm down. Nothing wrong with getting excited about the playoffs. Hard to disagree with either side though, some super annoying Coyotes fans at the games this year, but then again, there were some douchbag Wings fans too. Got to admit that many Wings fans do have that "holier than though" attitude.

It will be interesting to see if there are that many Wings fans as in the past at games 1 and 2 as many of those tickets were sold before the opponents were decided. I myself waited and decided not to go incase these two teams did play each other.

I'm surprised by the amount of comments that blog got. That's more people than I assumed had visited a Coyotes blog total.

People like this are idiots. Last year in Columbus, they had this whole "if you see someone with an octopus, kick their ass" thing going on.

Exactly. Of course Columbus is on another planet.

After going to one UM/OSU game there it's the one place I would never go again.

I will also say that if you bring an octopus into an opponents arena you should expect an ass kicking. I'm not condoning it but you shouldn't be surprised if you end up with a knuckle sammich.

wow hes talkin a big game, now lets see if his team can back it up at all or are the wings just going to come in and make it look like their playing kids. i'm voting Yotes fans will be dissapointed

Guest Lidstromboli

wings fans are so neurotic. i'm surprised woody allen hasn't written them into a movie yet :sigh:

I didn't read any comments but did read the blog posting.

Big friggin' whoop. He is participating in playoff banter. If a detroit fan did it, we would think it was hilarious and awesome.

I remember last year there was article about a Pitts. meat shop guy checking ID's before he sold an octopi to make sure they weren't from Michigan. People here were all up in arms crying about it.

Remember in '97? Some Michigan grocery stores took Philly cream cheese off the shelves. It is all in good fun.

I am sure he isn't literally advocating the painting of Wings jerseys in the stands. If so, let him. One more yote fan to get kicked out so the Wings fans are even more prevelant.

Stop being party poopers. Rant off.

Wow, thats GREAT! The only response to that nonsense filled rant would be a quote from Stepbrothers "Wow, I remember my first beer"

I guess I'd be overly excited too. I mean their team went from a bottom dweller to a playoff team... and they will go from Zona to another state in about the same time.

Have fun watching all four or five of your playoff games this yeart desert dorks!

Hehe poor St. Louis. I always hate it when the Blues don't make the playoffs because I like ending their dreams.

This had me chuckling. I think we all feel this way, too. It's just more fun to beat some teams.

I really hope the Wings win this series, getting beat by Phoenix would just be too much, I think.

It's cute how jealous they are. They're probably just pissed that we kicked their ass and sent 'em to the desert, and now we're gonna kick their ass and send 'em back to Winnipeg.

I'm surprised by the amount of comments that blog got. That's more people than I assumed had visited a Coyotes blog total.

People like this are idiots. Last year in Columbus, they had this whole "if you see someone with an octopus, kick their ass" thing going on.

octopus.png