• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

RedWingsFan1003

2010 Detroit Red Wings Playlist

Rate this topic

I just created a Playlist that I will play prior to every Red Wings game...and was thinking what the Red Wings 2010 Playoff Song should be. I have one set that would work well so here's my playlist. I start the Playlist 1 Hour, 10 Minutes up until Puck Drop. I created my Playlist with 1 Hour 12 Minutes to give me two minutes just in case. Anyway, just my opinion, but I think this playlist would be pretty sweet. I know I'll be playing it. The Playoff Song I had in mind was No Limit by The Scorpions. Go Wings!!! Phoenix in the first round hopefully en route to another Stanley Cup. Bring Lord Stanley back to Hockeytown!!!

Start Playlist 1 Hour 10 Minutes Until Puck Drop

1 Linkin Park - New Divide(4:29) 1 Hour 5 Minutes 31 Seconds Until Puck Drop

2 Three Days Grace - Are You Ready(2:48) 1 Hour 2 Minutes 43 Seconds Until Puck Drop

3 Rev Theory - Hell Yeah(4:13) 58 Minutes 30 Seconds Until Puck Drop

4 Bon Jovi - We Weren't Born To Follow(4:08) 54 Minutes 22 Seconds Until Puck Drop

5 Nickelback - Burn It To The Ground(3:32) 50 Minutes 50 Seconds Until Puck Drop

6 Kix - Blow My Fuse(4:03) 46 Minutes 47 Seconds Until Puck Drop

7 Brian Vander Ark - This Time(3:17) 43 Minutes 30 Seconds Until Puck Drop

8 Aerosmith - Dream On(4:28) 39 Minutes 02 Seconds Until Puck Drop

9 Paul Stanley - Live To Win(3:07) 35 Minutes 55 Seconds Until Puck Drop

10 Airbourne - Bottom Of The Well(4:31) 31 Minutes 24 Seconds Until Puck Drop

11 Motley Crue - Kickstart My Heart(4:44) 26 Minutes 40 Seconds Until Puck Drop

12 CBC HNIC Old Theme - The Chance May Never Come Again(1:47) 24 Minutes 53 Seconds Until Puck Drop

13 Mercy Drive - Burn In My Light(3:37) 21 Minutes 16 Seconds Until Puck Drop

14 Mercy Me - Last One Standing(3:40) 17 Minutes 36 Seconds Until Puck Drop

15 Journey - Don't Stop Believing(4:11) 13 Minutes 25 Seconds Until Puck Drop

16 Kiss - Detroit Rock City(3:52) 9 Minutes 33 Seconds Until Puck Drop

17 Eminem - Lose Yourself(0:31 with the lyrics "Look, if you had one shot one opportunity 9 Minutes 02 Seconds Until Puck Drop

to seize everything you ever wanted, One moment would you capture it, or just let it slip")

18 Pump-Up Video(4:09)

That's the link of the video; 4 Minutes 53 Seconds Until Puck Drop

Obviously take out the football scores in the video and put highlights of the Wings in there or

something...maybe some video from other hockey movies like Slap Shot, The Mighty Ducks, Miracle,

Mystery, Alaska. Maybe even a clip of Happy Gilmore in the beginning tryout when he's pummeling

the guy, reminisce Darren McCarty and Claude Lemieux, haha.

19 Kid Rock - Intro(0:36) Ain't No Party Like A Detroit Party, Cause A Detroit Party Don't Stop!! 4 Minutes 17 Seconds Until Puck Drop

20 The Scorpions - No Limit(3:23) I picked this song because it's the Wings slogan this year. I think 54 Seconds Until Puck Drop

it should be used with their opening video up until the National Anthem.

21 Thousand Foot Krutch - Fire It Up (3:08) Play from the end of the National Anthem until Puck Drop.

Well there's my playlist, any others making Playlists for the Wings games?

Sorry man, I too can appreciate the time and effort you put in - but I'm not listening to any of those.

Outside of Journey, because let's face it, Journey rules.

Having said that - you also asked if we had any playlists of our own.. I personally don't.

I just created a Playlist that I will play prior to every Red Wings game...and was thinking what the Red Wings 2010 Playoff Song should be. I have one set that would work well so here's my playlist. I start the Playlist 1 Hour, 10 Minutes up until Puck Drop. I created my Playlist with 1 Hour 12 Minutes to give me two minutes just in case. Anyway, just my opinion, but I think this playlist would be pretty sweet. I know I'll be playing it. The Playoff Song I had in mind was No Limit by The Scorpions. Go Wings!!! Phoenix in the first round hopefully en route to another Stanley Cup. Bring Lord Stanley back to Hockeytown!!!

Start Playlist 1 Hour 10 Minutes Until Puck Drop

1 Linkin Park - New Divide(4:29) 1 Hour 5 Minutes 31 Seconds Until Puck Drop

2 Three Days Grace - Are You Ready(2:48) 1 Hour 2 Minutes 43 Seconds Until Puck Drop

3 Rev Theory - Hell Yeah(4:13) 58 Minutes 30 Seconds Until Puck Drop

4 Bon Jovi - We Weren't Born To Follow(4:08) 54 Minutes 22 Seconds Until Puck Drop

5 Nickelback - Burn It To The Ground(3:32) 50 Minutes 50 Seconds Until Puck Drop

6 Kix - Blow My Fuse(4:03) 46 Minutes 47 Seconds Until Puck Drop

7 Brian Vander Ark - This Time(3:17) 43 Minutes 30 Seconds Until Puck Drop

8 Aerosmith - Dream On(4:28) 39 Minutes 02 Seconds Until Puck Drop

9 Paul Stanley - Live To Win(3:07) 35 Minutes 55 Seconds Until Puck Drop

10 Airbourne - Bottom Of The Well(4:31) 31 Minutes 24 Seconds Until Puck Drop

11 Motley Crue - Kickstart My Heart(4:44) 26 Minutes 40 Seconds Until Puck Drop

12 CBC HNIC Old Theme - The Chance May Never Come Again(1:47) 24 Minutes 53 Seconds Until Puck Drop

13 Mercy Drive - Burn In My Light(3:37) 21 Minutes 16 Seconds Until Puck Drop

14 Mercy Me - Last One Standing(3:40) 17 Minutes 36 Seconds Until Puck Drop

15 Journey - Don't Stop Believing(4:11) 13 Minutes 25 Seconds Until Puck Drop

16 Kiss - Detroit Rock City(3:52) 9 Minutes 33 Seconds Until Puck Drop

17 Eminem - Lose Yourself(0:31 with the lyrics "Look, if you had one shot one opportunity 9 Minutes 02 Seconds Until Puck Drop

to seize everything you ever wanted, One moment would you capture it, or just let it slip")

18 Pump-Up Video(4:09)

That's the link of the video; 4 Minutes 53 Seconds Until Puck Drop

Obviously take out the football scores in the video and put highlights of the Wings in there or

something...maybe some video from other hockey movies like Slap Shot, The Mighty Ducks, Miracle,

Mystery, Alaska. Maybe even a clip of Happy Gilmore in the beginning tryout when he's pummeling

the guy, reminisce Darren McCarty and Claude Lemieux, haha.

19 Kid Rock - Intro(0:36) Ain't No Party Like A Detroit Party, Cause A Detroit Party Don't Stop!! 4 Minutes 17 Seconds Until Puck Drop

20 The Scorpions - No Limit(3:23) I picked this song because it's the Wings slogan this year. I think 54 Seconds Until Puck Drop

it should be used with their opening video up until the National Anthem.

21 Thousand Foot Krutch - Fire It Up (3:08) Play from the end of the National Anthem until Puck Drop.

Well there's my playlist, any others making Playlists for the Wings games?

I like it! ooo do you think you could make a YouTube playlist so I don't have to download these songs? good stuff :clap:

Here's my pre-game playlist:

Bandini - L'Estasi Dell'Oro Remix (the one from the pre-game video at JLA)

Drunkenmonkey - Calabria

Muse - Uprising

Bullet for my Valentine - Hearts Burst Into Fire

The Prodigy - Invaders Must Die

Orbital & Kirk Hammett - Satan (from the Spawn OST)

Anberlin - Feel Good Drag

Avenged Sevenfold - Bat Country

Vaux - Are You With Me

Black Tide - Warriors of Time

Jet Black Stare - Ready to Roll

Senses Fail - Free Fall Without a Parachute

Listen to it on loop starting 1 hour before gametime

Guest mindfly

Somehow I also find this to be the song for detroit this year:

And the year before that it was

Casual music like... dunno why

Edited by mindfly

I got my own playlist of about 100 songs. Play it on shuffle the day of every game, making sure that "Hey Hey Hockeytown" is the last song before the game starts. No playlist is complete without it ^_^