• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

CenterIce

Turco done in Dallas

Rate this topic

Guest Lidstromboli

yeah man that turco guy is a scumbag. just the other day i saw him punting an abandoned kid into a garbage can and snorted a line off a dead hooker

$3.5? In that area, I would think.

Yea I was thinking 3-4. Definatly no more than 4.

Man the wings have been lucky with their goalie cap hits. I really don't like the idea of spending more than 2mill on a goal tender. They are rarely consistant enough to earn the big salaries year to year. I know its unrealistic and would be unfair..but still. Short term contracts are the way to go I suppose. *cough* Islanders *cough*

Edited by crotty99

Good news for the Stars, Ottawa should pick up Turco instead of the Flyers.

I wonder who's Dallas eying next as there future goaltender.

I'm just gonna go out on a limb here and guess Kari Lehtonen.

Good news for the Stars, Ottawa should pick up Turco instead of the Flyers.

I wonder who's Dallas eying next as there future goaltender.

It says right in the article...

"Kari Lehtonen, acquired from Atlanta in February, will go into next season as the team's top goaltender."

Marty wore out his welcome in Dallas, but he will do fine elsewhere. Phillie or Ottawa, both possibilities.

One thing is for certain: where ever he goes, the Wings will still be in his head and make him look foolish. He can run, but he cannot hide from Datsyuk! :P

Good luck, Turcs!!

I see him ending up surprisingly in St Louis... don't have a ton of reason or logic behind it, just a gut feeling...

Nah, I got a feeling he'll go East... if nothing else, it'll mean fewer games at The Joe! :rolleyes:

Nah, I got a feeling he'll go East... if nothing else, it'll mean fewer games at The Joe! :rolleyes:

St. Louis has been trying to find a bonafide #1 for awhile...

like I said, I don't have anything to substantiate it and I wouldn't be surprised if he ended up in the East, or anywhere else to be honest, I just have a gut feeling he is going to end up a Blue...

Edited by stevkrause

I'm thinking Edmonton. They are due for an upgrade. Maybe even the Leafs or the Kings. All are motivated by the success they could have and have money to spend.

What would they do with Khabibulin and his salary?