• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

b.shanafan14

Two More Red Wing Promos

Rate this topic

It's a little premature, but wouldn't it be great to see one similar to the Dallas Drake one next year but instead of Drake, have Nick handing the cup to Howie and the text read:

"What if Hockeytown had never given Jimmy Howard a chance?"

81533021.jpg

This might be bad luck...

Edited by Echolalia

The Drake one reminds me of how hard he played during the playoffs, he wanted it so bad that his determination pushed everyone else. You're a true red wings fan if the vladdy commercial makes you cry like a 5 yr old.

The Drake one reminds me of how hard he played during the playoffs, he wanted it so bad that his determination pushed everyone else. You're a true red wings fan if the vladdy commercial makes you cry like a 5 yr old.

I remember on the championship DVD, he spoke about sitting on the bench looking down at his feet during the last seconds of the game, he couldn't bring himself to lookup at the clock, such a deserving winner :thumbup:

For all the crap the NHL manages to produce marketing wise, they sure know how to lift their game come playoff time.

The "cup raise" promo from last year was amazing. The "History will be made" promos are even better, just so many possibilities with them plus, intentional or not, it has encouraged greater fan involvement.