• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCQF Game 1 GDT: Red Wings 2 at Coyotes 3

Rate this topic

Glad to see Upshall will not be in the lineup and to be honest, the if the Wings play D, watch the mistakes/turnovers, and pressure with offense, it will turnout in our favor. The Yotes have been riding Ilya all season - this is their strongest link - shoot high, get rebounds, and cross the ice/crease passes and we will score.

Edited by Rivalred

I have a really good feeling about this team going in this year....Im gonna keep my eye on Eaves and Jwilly I have a feeling about those two being playoff performers...Oh ya and if Big Bert plays like I think hes gonna :thumbup: GO WINGS

Edited by 13dangledangle

Playoff Games

Overall

563G: 300W-262L-1T.

Home

291G: 176W-114L-1T.

Road

272G: 124W-148L.

In a best-of-seven series

485G: 259W-226L.

In a best-of-seven series, with no home-ice advantage

141G: 53W-88L.

In Conference format since 1994

Overall

219G: 135W-84L

Home

114G: 79W-35L

Road

105G: 56W-49L.

Playoff Series

This is the 112th Playoff Series. The Club’s record in the previous 111 series:

65W-46L.

This is the 89th best-of-seven playoff series. The Club’s record in the previous 88 series:

51W-37L.

This is the 27th best-of-seven playoff series without home-ice advantage. The Club’s record in the previous 26 series:

7W-19L.

This is the 41st playoff series in the Conference format since 1993-94. The Club’s record in the previous 40 series:

29W-11L.

This is the 16th quarterfinal series in the Conference format since 1993-94. The Club’s record in the previous 15 series:

11W-4L.

This is the first quarterfinal series in the Conference format since 1993-94 without home-ice advantage.

Game One

This is the 112th Game One in a playoff series. The Club’s record in the previous 111 games:

62W-48L-1T.

This is the 89th Game One in a best-of-seven playoff series. The Club’s record in the previous 88 games:

51W-37L.

This is the 41st Game One in the Conference format (since 1994). The Club’s record in the previous 40 games:

28W-12L.

This is the 27th Game One in a best-of-seven playoff series with no home-ice advantage. The Club’s record in the previous 26 games:

8W-18L.

Historical Series vs. Winnipeg/Phoenix

This is the 3rd playoff series vs. Winnipeg Series. The Club’s record in the previous 2 series:

2W-0L.

There have been 12 playoff games vs. Winnipeg/Phoenix. The Club’s record in those games:

8W-4L.

LGW.

Clinical Psychology final, than I am buzzing home to watch the game.

I say Jimmeh posts a __________. :cool:

Wings 3.

Yowlers _.

Can't wait to see the fan ratio.

COM'ON BOYS! NO TIME LIKE PLAYOFF TIME! :thumbup:

This game is huge. Our boyz gotta set the bar high starting TONIGHT!! Take them flea-ridden dawgies and let the NHL Humane Society know they be comin' their way!

GO, WINGS!! GO, JUMPIN' JIMMEH!!

Oh man, work is going to be rough tomorrow. I can't believe it's that time of year already. Go Wings!

EDIT: I love how the picture of Byrz shows him allowing a goal. It's the subtle, little things in life that add the flavor. :P

The best part? It's Lebda scoring the goal..

SO you know you could score on Bryzgolov.

:D

Sun is shining, birds are chirping and playoff hockey in the air! It really is the most wonderful time of the year! Today is not going to go by fast enough! I'm already having trouble concentrating! C'mon boys a full 60 please!

:siren: :siren: Let's Go Wings!!! :siren: :siren:

Guest mindfly

They shouldnt go there with the intention of "stealing one of their two home games" as zetterberg said it, it's a race to 4 not a 7game series, they should go there and do everything possible to win those two and then straight back home and win those two, get rest, re-focus, and start the next series.

They shouldnt go there with the intention of "stealing one of their two home games" as zetterberg said it, it's a race to 4 not a 7game series, they should go there and do everything possible to win those two and then straight back home and win those two, get rest, re-focus, and start the next series.

You mean to say they should try to win... every game?! By George, I think he's got it!