• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCQF Game 1 GDT: Red Wings 2 at Coyotes 3

Rate this topic

Guest mindfly

I think the thoughts in their head's are like they would be so happy going home from phoenix tied 1-1... but sacrifice more and they could be up 2-0.. are they willing to do that or are they pleased with 1-1... im not sure... hockey psychology...

Edited by mindfly

Let's get excited..

Awesome! Amazing how some rock music and a goal-scoring montage can get people all worked up for a game, isn't it? Like I wasn't antsy enough for 10PM before! :D

Guest ToMaToToWnWinGsFaN_24

Awesome! Amazing how some rock music and a goal-scoring montage can get people all worked up for a game, isn't it? Like I wasn't antsy enough for 10PM before! :D

welcome to LGW!

(:

Guest EZBAKETHAGANGSTA

Is it really only on Versus? I thought exclusive broadcasting rights for NBC/Versus don't normally start till the Conference Finals? If that is the case, wow I'm pissed.

Gary Bettmen claiming the NHL is better off being the number one priority on Versus rather than the 4th or 5th option on ESPN, is like having a trailer trash wife claming she has it better than the 4th wife of the Sultan of Dubai

Guest DatsyukianDeke13

Notice in the video that was posted that when the Wings score a goal in Phoenix's rink, half the people jump up and cheer!'

Go Wings!

Guest Hatethedrake!

Bettman is likely paying people to attend tonight's game and pretend they are Coyotes fans. Coyotes jerseys will be handed out when you get your free tickets. Free beer also. This is the REAL reason why people will be at the game cheering for the Coyotes.

Edited by Hatethedrake!