• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCQF Game 1 GDT: Red Wings 2 at Coyotes 3

Rate this topic

So versus is showing wings at 7:00 and sharks at 7:30 anyone know how this works?

I'm sure it depends on the area as 1 will be "Joined in Progress" in one area and vice versa.

It had BETTER be Wings showing here in Texas......

So versus is showing wings at 7:00 and sharks at 7:30 anyone know how this works?

Don't know about where you are, but here in central Texas, they're showing the Pitts at 6 pm; the Wings' game at 9 pm.

Stopping in to wish you guys luck. Phoenix has a tough squad but I think the Wings should be able to take them out. Hopefully our teams can meet somewhere down the line. Enjoy the playoffs, there's nothing like it.

Back atchya, Supafly. Thanks for stopping by.

You know what will be showing in Minnesota?

Nopers. Sorry, you betchya! :ph34r:

I just noticed I joined this board three years ago yesterday. That means the Wings owe me one. Or four, as the case may be. Because I'm a really good person and a wonderful fan. Uh HUH! :hehe:

Edited by Vladifan

Per Versus.com

All Times Eastern

JIP=Joined In Progress. If time permits, these games will be televised until the start of the scheduled game that follows. The time of JIP games reflects the start time of that game, not the time Versus joins the telecast.

Games are subject to local blackout.

Wednesday

Game 1 Ottawa at Pittsburgh, 7:00 -- Game Cast and Team Pages

Game 1: Detroit at Phoenix, 10:00 -- Game Cast and Team Pages

Game 1: Colorado at San Jose, 10:30 p.m (JIP) -- Game Cast and Team Pages

So if you're in the greater Detroit or Phoenix area, you will NOT be watching on Versus. Everywhere else will be on Versus for the most part (or TSN - Canada) and the Avs/SJ game is on after the Wings game.

Edited by drumnj

Excited to see how J-Ho and Bert play for us. We already know Z, Cleary, and Mule are going to obliterate the Yotes beyond belief. Those are 3 guys that really flip the switch come playoff time.

Just remember guys (and gals) that it usually takes a couple of first round flat-lining games for the Wings to get 'er going, so don't be too panicky. Of course they usually don't fight for their lives for two months to make the playoffs and stay there either, so maybe they'll come out steam-rolling!

Guest ToMaToToWnWinGsFaN_24

Here's hoping the Wings do better tonight than my baseball team did this afternoon.

MAIM. KILL. DESTROY. ANNIHILATE.

lol the yankees lost? :scared:

oh noooes! :band: