• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCQF Game 1 GDT: Red Wings 2 at Coyotes 3

Rate this topic

Bertuzzi doesn't seem to have a middle ground between playing like a wuss and punching people in the back of the head.

YOU ARE A BIG MAN BERTUZZI, PLAY LIKE IT PLZ.

Also, I almost had to buy a new TV after the refs didn't call that high stick. Nick looked like he was getting stitches on the bench, FFS.

I agree and that no call on the high stick pissed me off.

So is this next game a must win game, or is it not as important because we still have 2 home games in a row after that?

I mean obviously, it'd be a bigger game if we had lost game 1 at home rather than on the road.

Morris sniped it with a great shot, perfect spot on the ice, with all day to pull the trigger. No softy at all.

On LGW, if we say it's a softy than it's a softy.

Remember how many different goalies the fanbase has run out of town.

Edited by GMRwings1983

Guest scottj

emotions get people emotional

donna_summer.jpg

what's the name of this musical artist?

alright, now say her last name before her first

say it slower

say it slooowwweeerrr

simma down now

OHMYGODWEREDONEIKNOWISAIDWERENOTGONNAMAKETHEPLAYOFFSAFTEREVERYGAMEWELOSTSOMYOPINIONMEANSJACKs***BUTTHEYSKYISFALLING!

Edited by scottj

Oh, and I don't normally rag of Rafalski, but holy hell he coughed the puck up a ton tonight.

Yeah, Rafalski was brutal. I'm usually a huge Rafalski fan, but he made a ton of bad plays tonight.

Lilja and Ericsson need to get meaner seriously...

Both were solid in their own ends. Ericsson had at least two good defensive plays for every bad one. He made a couple of pokes to get pucks out of the zone during the hairier times in the game. Honestly all 6 D were good 5-on-5. 4-on-5? Now that was a retard rodeo. :ranting:

I'd like to see our grinders out grind their forwards, though. Doan had an almost Drake-like effect out there when he was going hit-crazy...

Both were solid in their own ends. Ericsson had at least two good defensive plays for every bad one. He made a couple of pokes to get pucks out of the zone during the hairier times in the game. Honestly all 6 D were good 5-on-5. 4-on-5? Now that was a retard rodeo. :ranting:

I'd like to see our grinders out grind their forwards, though. Doan had an almost Drake-like effect out there when he was going hit-crazy...

Yeah Ericsson did make some solid defensive plays.To me,Lilja looks a little confused out there.Helm was really the only guy constantly throwing his weight around.After another horrible game by Williams,i gotta think Abdelkader is in for him come game 2 Friday night.

“The stick came up and caught me right in the mouth,” Lidstrom said. “They said it was Fil’s stick. Fil wasn’t even close. He (the referee) would have been better off telling me he missed it, because Fil was even close to that play. It was an accidental play, but it still happened.”

lol the ref thought flip's stick hit lids rofl

lol the ref thought flip's stick hit lids rofl

the buttman factor!

i hate to say it but we deserved to lose this game and at the same time i feel robbed of a 4 minute PP.

iunno that buttman factor will always be in the back of my mind conspiracy or not

Get it back, be fueled by the adversity and come out on top in true Wings fashion.... GO WINGS!

Yeah Ericsson did make some solid defensive plays.To me,Lilja looks a little confused out there.Helm was really the only guy constantly throwing his weight around.After another horrible game by Williams,i gotta think Abdelkader is in for him come game 2 Friday night.

At least Abdelkader will throw his weight around and cause havoc. Williams? He's doing s*** when he isn't scoring. Abdelkader can contribute all night without having to score a goal.

Finally home from bar to throw in a quick two cents.

I'd like to preface by saying I haven't read a post in this discussion so I'm just going to assume it's full of people losing their s***. This is not the NFL, and we have a series ahead of us. Wings lost. It's over.

With that said...how? How did I know that even in a loud place, not knowing what Ken and Mick were saying, I could predict there was no penalty when I first saw Nick get a stick to the face? I initially saw the replay and just had a feeling.

You know how? Experience.

The Wings get this stuff every playoffs and we, along with the Detroit Red Wings, have to roll with it. Everyone can ***** and moan all they want, but our team is now experiencing the challenges they always seem to have.

We just have to believe they can overcome.

At least Abdelkader will throw his weight around and cause havoc. Williams? He's doing s*** when he isn't scoring. Abdelkader can contribute all night without having to score a goal.

When has Willy scored? I can't remember.