• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCQF Game 1 GDT: Red Wings 2 at Coyotes 3

Rate this topic

Either

1 - A mistake

2 - We'll fill in 15 wins then have something awesome for the Cup. Like the Cup maybe.

I'm hoping for the cup! I just have bad feelings about the number 15 since last year. :ranting:

Almost game time! Let's Go Red Wings!!

buddy of mine, who does the jumbotron/scoreboard for the 'yotes, just sent me a text saying he just got off the elevator with datsyuk, homer, and zetts. said he got a game program signed for me :yowza:

also sent me these pics and still said he thinks 'yotes in 5. I didn't say anything back since he got me the program signed.

24971_1434822595416_1378474856_1179820_3914804_n.jpg24971_1434801434887_1378474856_1179796_2656661_n.jpg

buddy of mine, who does the jumbotron/scoreboard for the 'yotes, just sent me a text saying he just got off the elevator with datsyuk, homer, and zetts. said he got a game program signed for me :yowza:

Nice, so jealous!

Ok guys, I'm going to only post during intermissions, want to fully focus on the game.

Go Wings!

Hit them hard, hit them early.

ohhhhh its that time of year again. I have to admit for a couple of days, I was worring that we might not be here tonight. Lets see who rises to the occasion. How bad does this team want it?

Lets go boys!!!!

GO WINGS!!!!!!!!!!