• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest DatsyukianDeke13

Injuries now hitting Red Wings fans

Rate this topic

Guest DatsyukianDeke13

Yesterday I sprained my MCL. Almost a week ago, my friend broke his arm. Looks like the injury bug has passed from the Wings to us (which is perfectly fine with me because I would rather be hurt than see another wing go down!!). Has anybody else been seriously injured in the course of the season?

Btw, notice the irony?? :cool:

Guest DatsyukianDeke13

I was going to say I'm just getting over my ulcer that I got defending how ready for the NHL Jimmy Howard actually is from some people on these boards earlier this season...but you meant injury in all seriousness...so none from me. :P

We'll see how he does in the playoffs :ph34r: hahah

had shoulder surgery done last summer, end of august. recently had an mri on my wrist to see the damage caused when went wrist first into the corner of the yellow dasher on the boards going top speed after getting the old can opener by the other team at regional hockey championships a couple years ago. that was right after re-habbing a nice groin tear.

i'd go through it all again if the wings would win the cup this year :thumbup:

had shoulder surgery done last summer, end of august. recently had an mri on my wrist to see the damage caused when went wrist first into the corner of the yellow dasher on the boards going top speed after getting the old can opener by the other team at regional hockey championships a couple years ago. that was right after re-habbing a nice groin tear.

i'd go through it all again if the wings would win the cup this year :thumbup:

I had the same wrist injury. I hyperextended it and now things just aren't the same, mostly when I do my weight training though. No more curls for me.

I had the same wrist injury. I hyperextended it and now things just aren't the same, mostly when I do my weight training though. No more curls for me.

that sucks. my right shoulder is doin pretty good now. my left wrist got worse after my right shoulder surgery...go figure. best of luck dude.

This isn't an injury, but since I'm a self employed contractor, I exercise regularly, and am active, I take glucosamine pills twice a day to keep my cartilage strong and healthy... My knees are starting to bother me.

Edited by Barrie