• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest DatsyukianDeke13

Injuries now hitting Red Wings fans

Rate this topic

About a month ago I twisted my knee real weird and it hurt really bad for about 15 seconds, I had a migraine last week, and my contact hurt a little when I put it in the other day. Luckily I was recovered from all these unlucky mishaps in 15 seconds - 2 hours.

I got two blisters on my hand from working today. one is on my middle finger, so that might hinder my ability to give my opinion on the ref job for the wings game tonight.

Torn labrum - SLAP (Superior Labral tear from Anterior to Posterior) tear

Separated acromioclavicular joint

Non-displaced mid-clavicular fracture

Partially torn rotator cuff

Now that's a hockey injury :ph34r: It happened playing hockey, and I had surgery for it all (well, the fracture was healed already) on January 12.

Yesterday I sprained my MCL. Almost a week ago, my friend broke his arm. Looks like the injury bug has passed from the Wings to us (which is perfectly fine with me because I would rather be hurt than see another wing go down!!). Has anybody else been seriously injured in the course of the season?

Btw, notice the irony?? :cool:

Actually last Friday night I was nearly hit by a car in the parking garage in Columbus. I only was missed by the car when I dove out of the way and separated my right shoulder and ripped my pants. :(

But it was nothing that couldn't be ignored with some safety pins (for the pants), some 20 oz beers and jaegerbombs (for the shoulder) :D

the doctor I saw monday was pissed that I let it go that long without it getting checked out and now I have to wear a sling for the rest of the week :yowza:

i own a wood flooring company, was loading some black walnut 2 weeks ago and got a nasty long, fat splinter straight in my "lifeline".

picked it out...bled a lot...and moved on.

day before yesterday...it hurt like hell,swelled to double size and went to urgent care.

got 2 shot of novacain and 2 cuts to relieve swelling.

nasty pus and bleeding has gone on for 2 days now, pulled out a pencil lead size piece, 4 hours ago.

wrapped in gauze, hooked on vikodin, and watching the wings.

yeah!!! touchdown! go for threeeee!

mom?