• Please log in to reply
224 replies to this topic

#221 ToMaToToWnWinGsFaN_24

ToMaToToWnWinGsFaN_24

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,033 posts

Posted 15 April 2010 - 12:31 PM

overall it was a shocking night in hockey. 3 of the 4 favoured teams lost. this is a perfect example that the east is just so weak. im gomma LMAO if the habs and bruins win tonight....

#222 I Red Wings I

I Red Wings I

Holy mackerel!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,024 posts

Posted 16 April 2010 - 08:54 AM

overall it was a shocking night in hockey. 3 of the 4 favoured teams lost. this is a perfect example that the east is just so weak. im gomma LMAO if the habs and bruins win tonight....

The east is weak because 3 out of the 4 games, the lower seed won the first game? One game

#223 Mors

Mors

The Red Death

• HoF Booster
  • 1,995 posts

Posted 16 April 2010 - 09:06 AM

The east is weak because 3 out of the 4 games, the lower seed won the first game? One game

This might not be the best example in this case, but I agree with him that the East is weak compared to the West.

#224 I Red Wings I

I Red Wings I

Holy mackerel!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,024 posts

Posted 16 April 2010 - 09:46 AM

This might not be the best example in this case, but I agree with him that the East is weak compared to the West.

Well it's a fact that overall, the west had a better record against the east during the regular season. I still believe that just about any team in the east have the potential of winning as any team in the west. Every year the argument is, "east is weaker than the west". Well, in the past decade, eastern conference teams have won 5 times and the west winning 4.

#225 puffy

puffy

Slightly Insane

• PipPip
  • 259 posts

Posted 16 April 2010 - 06:40 PM

The east is a joke this year. The 11th place Ducks would have finished 7th in that sad ass conference this year.

The problem is that the west teams have a tougher task during the playoffs and could run out of gas near the end. I wouldn't be surprised to see an east team win the cup for this reason.

Edited by puffy, 16 April 2010 - 06:41 PM.