• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

stevie12

SCQF Game 3

Rate this topic

Just bought tickets to game three. Seeing how the first couple of rounds last year were quiet as hell and there was hardly any pre-game atmosphere, let's bring the roof down and show the boys some support for game three. We need to one up the white-out and show Phoenix what Hockeytown is all about.

I hope everyone is going to be as roudy as I will be. Any ideas for clever signs?

After being to the Cup finals the last two years, every game seems quiet now.

I have been there the last two years as well. Nothing compares to it. I just think that the whole pre game intro could be a hell of a lot better. Even for the cup finals they didn't even announce the team coming out or anything.

I got some tickets to this game too...

Is it just me though, or does it seem like there are still a ton of tickets still available?

Looks all of the $30,40,50 tickets are gone. I bought some $60.00 ones. Lower bowl might be a bit displaced, but hopefully there are a lot of purchases on game day.

Guest DatsyukianDeke13

I got tickets to Games 3 & 4. For game three, it will be my little brother's first Red Wings game so we will probably go to Hockeytown and all that. Our seats are in section 218

Guest Hatethedrake!

Price of buying an NHL team and playing in a place no one cares...$100 million

Price of having the 4th best team during the regular season...$43 million

Price of front row seat to see Coyotes playoff game...$10

Seeing OOPS I CRAPPED MY PANTS look on Bettman's face when Coyotes are swept by Wings...PRICELESS

Edited by Hatethedrake!

After being to the Cup finals the last two years, every game seems quiet now.

Nothing beats the finals games for sure, except if they ever manage to win a game 7 at home in my lifetime...

I'm going to game 4/6 and bought tickets for all round 2 home games. I got 3rd row seats just off Ticketmaster so hopefully people start buying more =/

Nothing beats the finals games for sure, except if they ever manage to win a game 7 at home in my lifetime...

I'm going to game 4/6 and bought tickets for all round 2 home games. I got 3rd row seats just off Ticketmaster so hopefully people start buying more =/

Yeah, next to the Finals, game 7 last year against the Ducks was the best game I've ever been to.