• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
RedLightGoesOn

Superstition help

Rate this topic

So I got a Zetterberg jersey for and early Christmas gift the day I went to see the Wings at the Joe (beat the Kings 5-2 in 2007). Ever since then I only wore the jersey when I felt the Wings needed good luck and it totally worked until Game 7 last year. I have worn it a couple times this season and it has only worked once. I'm staring at it now, debating do I wear it or not? I fear that if I wear it I will jinx them. Does anyone have suggestions how to win back The Hockey Gods so I can wear my jersey without fear?

Wear it, or don't wear it. Superstitions are just that, not real. If the fact that they have both won and lost while you were wearing that sweater doesn't prove that, then you should step out of the box and look at the big picture. With that being said, it's time to go to the Playoff GDT and post the "Game Day Playoff Thong" pic for luck! :lol:

So I got a Zetterberg jersey for and early Christmas gift the day I went to see the Wings at the Joe (beat the Kings 5-2 in 2007). Ever since then I only wore the jersey when I felt the Wings needed good luck and it totally worked until Game 7 last year. I have worn it a couple times this season and it has only worked once. I'm staring at it now, debating do I wear it or not? I fear that if I wear it I will jinx them. Does anyone have suggestions how to win back The Hockey Gods so I can wear my jersey without fear?

I am wearing my recently-purchased Hossa jersey. Its awkward mojo will certainly balance out whatever perceived bad mojo you're feeling.

Wear it as is. This is not a do or die game yet. If it fails you, burn it and bury it in the back yard, cover the grave with chicken blood and rum, cleanse the area with sage smoke, then keep a monkey paw with a #40 on it under your bed for 16 nights. We cannot have it coming back if it proves to be bad juju tonight.

Wear it as is. This is not a do or die game yet. If it fails you, burn it and bury it in the back yard, cover the grave with chicken blood and rum, cleanse the area with sage smoke, then keep a monkey paw with a #40 on it under your bed for 16 nights. We cannot have it coming back if it proves to be bad juju tonight.

Noted.

Maybe inside-out?.. or would it have the same effect? I'm only rookie in jersey-wear mojo. ;D

Mojo is a state of mind. Do whatever rids your mind of the negativity. Inside out. Backwards. Underwear on the outside. Just don't do anything that will make the papers and make people point and laugh and say, "oh, those stupid Wings fans". Also, don't do anything that will get you arrested and cause you to miss a game.