• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
jetwin

GO WINGS! From Winnipeg and Canada!

Rate this topic

Hey I'd just thought I'd let you know a large element of Canadian hockey fans (especially Winnipegers) are behind you guys and your team 100%. Hopefully you guys do the same thing to the Coyotes as you did to the Jets in their last season.

Hopefully the NHL finally realizes people really dont give a poop about hockey in the dessert. Then maybe we'll see only teams with real fans like you guys

Good luck!

Edited by jetwin

thanks Canadabro

I would also like to see more teams up north, but I would want a team in Seattle or Milwaukee before another Canadian team. I hope you guys in Winnipeg get a team before Hamilton or Q City, though.

Go Wings

thanks Canadabro

I would also like to see more teams up north, but I would want a team in Seattle or Milwaukee before another Canadian team. I hope you guys in Winnipeg get a team before Hamilton or Q City, though.

Go Wings

If you mean Quebec... I wish they had a team. I thought the Nordiques had one of the coolest jerseys in the league. I am sure Hamilton, or Winnipeg will get a team before Quebec tho and if Quebec does they definitely wont be the Nordiques.

Hey I'd just thought I'd let you know a large element of Canadian hockey fans (especially Winnipegers) are behind you guys and your team 100%. Hopefully you guys do the same thing to the Coyotes as you did to the Jets in their last season.

Hopefully the NHL finally realizes people really dont give a poop about hockey in the dessert. Then maybe we'll see only teams with real fans like you guys

Good luck!

i'm from winnipeg too and i definately cheered for the wings at the old winnipeg arena with my dad. yzerman and probert were the s***! i'm itching for the wings game to start...but in the meantime GO SENS!

I was thinking about this last week. In 1996 the Wings beat the Jets which sent them to Phoenix and they became the Coyotes... In 2010, will the Wings beat the Coyotes and send them back to Winnipeg?

I was thinking about this last week. In 1996 the Wings beat the Jets which sent them to Phoenix and they became the Coyotes... In 2010, will the Wings beat the Coyotes and send them back to Winnipeg?

Not only will we send Phoenix back to Winnipeg, we will beat the Coyotes so bad the Hurricanes will go back to Hartford.