• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Louisville

Everytime I turned around Patrick Kane becomes...

Rate this topic

Meh, I love it, I'm not afraid to admit it

Haha, i love the kid. Him and Toews are great. I dont see a problem with the guy making fun of himself. Keeps things loose in the locker room and his teammates love it. Dont get me wrong, i want them to lose in the first round haha, but i have nothing against him or Toews. Kane cant play D thats really the only thing i would say bad about the guy, but i wont fault the kid for not being able to grow a beard and trying to do something else for s***s and giggles. Some people need to loosen up, and get off their "red wings high horse" sometimes. Like Z never had anything that resembled a mullet the last two season...and i dont remember abdelkader or Helm having a manly beard going last year. The kids just having fun like a 21 a kid his age should (and no im not referring to him beating up cabbies or stripping in a limo, im talking about the mullet since that is the topic at hand).

Yeah it's hilarious. Maybe he should start wearing a members only jacket before coming to the rink, and blasting ABBA in the locker room to pump the guys up before the game!

I'm 22 and I can grow a pretty mean beard, but even if I couldn't I would rather grow a s***ty beard than an even s***tier haircut. But I guess if you think it's funny then more power to you. ******.

Haha is this guy serious? You're going to verbally attack a fellow Wings fan for finding the mullet funny? Man someone forgot their midol and vagisil this morning.

Haha is this guy serious? You're going to verbally attack a fellow Wings fan for finding the mullet funny? Man someone forgot their midol and vagisil this morning.

Dude, are you serious? Do you people take things like this that seriously on this board? I can't say I'm surprised but looks like someone forgot to change their tampon this morning.

Wings fan or not, doesn't mean I can't disagree or think you're an idiot.

I "verbally attacked" haha Oh you are a clever guy, and he made a vagisil joke, hilarious! Oh gosh that's funny! That's really funny! Do you write your own material? Do you? Because that is so fresh. You've taken that and used it to insult me in this everyday situation. God what a clever, person you must be, to come up with a joke like that all by yourself. That's so fresh too. God you're so funny!

Dude, are you serious? Do you people take things like this that seriously on this board? I can't say I'm surprised but looks like someone forgot to change their tampon this morning.

Wings fan or not, doesn't mean I can't disagree or think you're an idiot.

I "verbally attacked" haha Oh you are a clever guy, and he made a vagisil joke, hilarious! Oh gosh that's funny! That's really funny! Do you write your own material? Do you? Because that is so fresh. You've taken that and used it to insult me in this everyday situation. God what a clever, person you must be, to come up with a joke like that all by yourself. That's so fresh too. God you're so funny!

Haha, alright bro. Disagree with someone all you want, noones ganna stop ya from doing that, but calling them a ****** because of their opinion (which shows no refelction on you or that person for that matter) seems to make no sense to me. I mean noones going to stop you from continuing to act childish, so by all means go right ahead, after all there's no IQ test that you have to pass to post on these boards, so why have any standards or common courtesy at all, right?

Guest screwdahawks

I have no idea where you get that kind of vibe from...

patrick-kane.jpg

:ph34r:

Post the other picture of him in the limo with his pants down.

HAHAHAHAHAH, If Detroit can't win this year, i'm now pulling for Chicago. For the sole fact that if they WIN, the Playoff Mullet will catch on.

I'm all for it.

I have no idea where you get that kind of vibe from...

patrick-kane.jpg

:ph34r:

You'd think the Biggest Hockey Star in Chicago since Jeremy Roenick could reel in something a little better than that?