• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest DatsyukianDeke13

Bench Williams Thread // Merged

Rate this topic

Guest DatsyukianDeke13

Williams has proved once again he has no business being on this team. What a ghost he is out there. They are going to play rough the whole series and seeing how there is only 3 players on this team willing to hit back, it's time to call in Abdelkader.

He sucks, but blaming a 4th liner for the loss and for a game where our penalty killing sucked is rather unusual.

Then again, around here it isn't so unusual. :P

Nobody is blaming him for the loss. Replacing him with abby would be an improvement.

Williams is playing himself out of a job. My God he never looks like he cares.

Abdelkader will not only provide the jump he lacks but Abdelkader can lay out a few Phoenix players to level the playing field.

He wasn't the only one, though. Everyone was invisible except for Lidstrom, Datsyuk and maybe Helm. Filpulla was especially brutal.

Agreed. Gator's energy would be a change for the better, IMO. That said, Babcock likes having the right handed shot on the point for the PP, so I'd be surprised if that change is actually made. Not saying it WON'T, just that I would be surprised to see it happen.

He sucks, but blaming a 4th liner for the loss and for a game where our penalty killing sucked is rather unusual.

Then again, around here it isn't so unusual. :P

But ultimately, this is the truest statement. Williams was on the bench for all 3 of the goals allowed, so you can't blame him entirely for the loss.

But yeah, Abs for Willy is an improvement, IMO.

certainly cant place the whole loss on williams, but i think he was pretty ineffective on the PP tonight. and considering how crucial special teams were in the outcome, thats pretty important. also i think having abdelkader on that 4th line would make it much more effective as a hard working energy line.

Nobody is blaming him for the loss. Replacing him with abby would be an improvement.

If we won, this thread wouldn't likely have been a big deal.

But yeah, Abby is an improvement over him. I just think the star players should be called out first and foremost.

For instance, Franzen and Bertuzzi were no shows tonight. Someone should start a thread about them.

But yeah, Abby is an improvement over him. I just think the star players should be called out first and foremost.

For instance, Franzen and Bertuzzi were no shows tonight. Someone should start a thread about them.

Franzen did hit a post... but I agree with the rest of that statement and a post isn't a free pass when you are a superstar. You have to bury that.

Are you kidding? I would've made a big deal about it even if they did win. What the hell is he even doing out there? Have they learned nothing about his past playoff performances? In fact, where is ShanahanMan? He's the biggest Williams hater on this board.

Maybe Williams didn't show up - neither did most of the team.

Coyotes deserved to win - Wings can't feel too hard done by.

3 PK goals out of 3 is a freak occurrence and won't happen again (although I'd be pleasantly surprised if they got all the way back to their recent PK percentage).

Are you kidding? I would've made a big deal about it even if they did win. What the hell is he even doing out there? Have they learned nothing about his past playoff performances? In fact, where is ShanahanMan? He's the biggest Williams hater on this board.

He scored an OT goal in game 3 of the 2006 series against the Oilers.

:hehe: Sort of.

Williams is useless. Scratch Williams and insert May in his spot. May has won a cup, can drop the gloves and change momentum. anyone else thinks Williams needs to leave!!

May would be a liability. He cant skate to keep up with the Coyotes and nobody would fight him so he would be a waste. The better option is Abby.

Sorry-- Williams' spot belongs to Abdelkader. I'd love to see May in too. If Abdelkader can't make a significant impact on Friday throw May in and give him a chance to kick some ass.

The point is that Williams can suck it. He almost caused a SH goal and was teh suck.