• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

wings1110

Abbys in!

Rate this topic

Definitely approve of putting Abby in for J-Wil. Abby provided instant energy when he was in the lineup in last year's playoffs, and I've got no reason to doubt he'll do the same again!

Also agree with Titanium2's post above about Helm and Eaves having playoff PK jitters. I never even thought about it-- I was focused on how Howard would do-- but you're right, it makes perfect sense that they'd be not quite there. Now that they've been through one playoff game, though, I expect tomorrow night to be much better for them.

Abby is going to do some damage tomorrow. He feels like he really needs to prove himself and that all of Detroit is counting on him to take some Coyotes out!

Haha, I know exactly what you're talking about. Been awhile since I've seen you around. Then again, I'm a lurker anymore too.

Been a lot of things going on, including me buying a house and buying a brand new FORT WAYNE-BUILT GM PRODUCT.

Holy Hell someone in the big office reads this site.

could have...

i was saying all night wednesday when williams was on the ice that he was highly ineffective...no way babcock couldn't have seen it. he has NO intensity.

this move will be huge for the wings moving forward in the playoffs.

4-2 wings tonight. franzen's gonna have a huge game tonight.