• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

wings1110

Abbys in!

Rate this topic

Abs has been a mean SOB since he went down to GR. I can really see him hammering at least 4 guys tonight, like highlight real hits. Watching the GR games he absolutely killed people and would fight.

Abs has been a mean SOB since he went down to GR. I can really see him hammering at least 4 guys tonight, like highlight real hits. Watching the GR games he absolutely killed people and would fight.

Really ecited for the game tonight.Hopefully,if he does fight,the visor comes off.Nobody wants to break their hand on a visor,especially during the playoffs.:thumbup:

Really ecited for the game tonight.Hopefully,if he does fight,the visor comes off.Nobody wants to break their hand on a visor,especially during the playoffs.:thumbup:

The visor should come off completely. A guy that plays with an edge like ab does shouldn`t be wearing it. I know it was mandatory but not that hes gonna be in the show full time, he should ditch the windshield.

The visor should come off completely. A guy that plays with an edge like ab does shouldn`t be wearing it. I know it was mandatory but not that hes gonna be in the show full time, he should ditch the windshield.

Thats what i'm saying.No clue why he wears one.Probably because he's so used to wearing one since he's been down in GR most of the year.No need for him to wear one tho.It's a ***** move to fight with a winshield on.

Guest mindfly

To be fair, the way he stripped to puck off the yotes player could EASILY been called hooking, like 19/20 times... got away with one there but its just karma because they been screwed too much in this series.

Abby provides the energy this team needs, his hitting, all around tenacious play in all zones, good to see him score, but that was the last thing I was looking for from him. Although based on his post season history I guess I should have expected it.

Guest REDWINGSFTW

In the playoffs no way is that hooking he didnt obstruct his movement at all, just a beast take away, makes babcock look like a genius, and most of the people on this LGW.

After Abby's outstanding performance last night, the question is - have we seen the last of Jason Williams?

I do not see him being resigned after this season, and I don't think he's working his way back into a game.

I don't think VS cameras caught Abdelkader's slashing penalty, so I'm assuming it was committed away from the main game flow.

Hopefully coaching stuff focuses more on his goal contribution/hitting vs. the penalty he took and not use that as an excuse to put him out.

He's obviously not going to score ridiculous goals like he did last night all the time, but hopefully last night shuts the door on any uncertainty of him playing over Williams at least for the immediate future.

Edited by SouthernWingsFan