• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Guest CaliWingsNut

4/15 - Off Night Games

Rate this topic

Nuck Kings game is intense, everyone is battling for their lives :thumbup:

Samuelsson is playing great. Going into OT now.. shots are 39 VAN 21 LAK. Quick has been brilliant. Edler has had huge hits through out the game.

Don't you just love playoff hockey :cool:

Both teams look hungry for the win; this is the type of effort the Wings lacked the last game; they should bring this kind of intensive hockey tomorrow for the win.

Whatever, this game goes for OT

Am I the only one who thinks this may be by far the best post-season post-lockout?

What a start.

What a start indeed. All 7 opening games have been decided by 1 goal. All games I've seen have been very exciting. Hope it continues :)

Sammy is a playoff player. Really miss the guy here.

That is amazing.

Everyone was quick to run the guy out of town - he had alot of long droughts but also had some very clutch goals in the POs. He's playing great for Van - I'd take him back right now in a second - Wings need him.....

Everyone was quick to run the guy out of town - he had alot of long droughts but also had some very clutch goals in the POs. He's playing great for Van - I'd take him back right now in a second - Wings need him.....

Everyone acknowledged his efforts but knew his asking price was too high.

Guest Crymson

I really hate Jiri Hudler right now. If he weren't such a douchebag and had actually told the team that he was planning to go to the KHL, we'd have been able to re-sign Samuelsson.

F*ck you, Hudler. Stay in Russia.

I really hate Jiri Hudler right now. If he weren't such a douchebag and had actually told the team that he was planning to go to the KHL, we'd have been able to re-sign Samuelsson.

F*ck you, Hudler. Stay in Russia.

With what money? Sammy was gone no matter if Hudler wanted to stay or not.

Guest Crymson

With what money? Sammy was gone no matter if Hudler wanted to stay or not.

You mean the $2.5m per year that he got, which was less than the $2.75m Hudler was awarded in arbitration?

damn you kenny. shoulda hung on to him some how. but no we got super star jason williams yeahhhhh

Oh, gee, yeah, Holland should be expected to be so superhuman as to be able to mind-control players into lower salaries, and so devious as to be able to completely violate the salary cap.

Edited by Crymson