• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCQF Game 2 GDT: Red Wings 7 at Coyotes 4

Rate this topic

This is a must win as far as I'm concerned. I was really impressed with the Yotes in game 1. I was expecting a tough and disciplined team, but their speed and strength caught all of us a little off guard. They deserved to win game 1.

We need game 2 Wings. LETS GO!

Guest micah

Abdelkader kicks Doans ass....

That would be nice, but I doubt Doan would go with Abdelkadre, he has nothing to gain. Doan is the captain and heart and soul of his team - he'd fight Lids, Z, Pavel or Franzen - but all of them know they would get the snot kicked out of them if they tried anything, and none of them seem to have any sort of interest in making themselves noticed by meanies. No Wings had the guts to say to Doan on Wed, it's unlikely he gives our AHL callup a chance to slow him down.

Look for Abdelkadre and Fiddler or Hanzal tonight, and maybe some oddball Eaves scrap.

Go wings!

I have a good feeling tonight. In the playoffs the past 3 years the Wings generally respond when a team suckerpunches them (metaphorically of course), and with Abdelkader coming in I think the Wings will have the jump, added with their usual skill level, and maybe Abdelkader will inspire some of the other guys to equal Phoenix and neutralize the effect of their play.

The only thing that really, truly worries me is the penalty kill. I just hope that was a fluky bad night. They just have to avoid getting back on their heels (which Abdelkader should help with, along with Stuart on the powerplay) and they should be fine.

Guest EZBAKETHAGANGSTA

Doan had an almost Drake-like effect out there when he was going hit-crazy...

Here's hoping Doan doesn't "almost effect the game as much as Drake" (ROFL) this game.

Guest mindfly

Here's hoping the Wings come out and play a full 60, and kick maximum ass along the way.

And you won't be able to watch the game because baseball is on, right?

anyone else notice nobody has won by more than 1 goal in all of the 7 playoff games so far? What's up with that? (If someone did please correct me, because I don't feel like looking)

I don't really think it's fair to the better teams that earn a bigger lead, then have to get ticky tack calls made on them to give other teams an opportunity. I hope that don't happen tonight.

Guest mindfly

anyone else notice nobody has won by more than 1 goal in all of the 7 playoff games so far? What's up with that? (If someone did please correct me, because I don't feel like looking)

I don't really think it's fair to the better teams that earn a bigger lead, then have to get ticky tack calls made on them to give other teams an opportunity. I hope that don't happen tonight.

Salary cap finally caught up with all teams in the playoffs.