• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCQF Game 2 GDT: Red Wings 7 at Coyotes 4

Rate this topic

Wings game is on Center Ice as well since it is a Join In Progress with Versus.

If it is the Phoenix feed I will watch it until the Versus feed is available. If its FSD, I am saved from Versus.

Right now, our game's listed on Fox Detroit at 9 pm here in Texas. Versus seems to be picking up the feed at 10pm. OH, I hope we get the Deetroit feed. Please, PLEASE??!!

Here's some great news: just checked my Center Ice thru DISH - it appears that every game tonight will be aired on Center Ice, and even better - the Detroit feed will be in HD :thumbup:

Good point! I just checked Center Ice and it's on there. Both team's feeds are listed in wusspic and in HD. Yeehaaaa!

Salary cap finally caught up with all teams in the playoffs.

Are you kidding me? LOL. I don't think so.

There are still a handful of teams with superior talent, that still get bogged down by penalties all because they had 2 calls which were perfectly legit, and then the other team gets 2 calls go their way which end up such weak, pathetic calls, just because the refs feel they owe em something, or because the box score shows uneven penalties. So why bother pretend to be objective then? The refs dig themselves a hole here doing it, too.

Teams that get more than a 1 goal lead in playoff games end up penalized for it. Sometimes they can still work through it, but I believe the refs give the weaker, or team getting beat, more opportunities. Pay attention to it.

I'm telling you...

There isn't enough parity in the league yet to say all teams are close to equal. Do you really think Phx is on the level of Detroit? Or that Colorado is on the level of SJ? Or that LA is on the level of Vancouver? Or that Washington is as bad as Montreal? Come on.

It'll be interesting to see this chicago game tonight.

It doesn't benefit the league to have good teams get eliminated. Nobody wants to see LA vs Montreal in the finals.

Guest Lidstromboli

abdelkader will get another fluke playoff goal and everyone will speak of his amazing offensive prowess :ph34r:

Wings got this. Coyotes won't even know what (hopefully physically, not just metaphorically!) hit them. All of a sudden it will be the end of the game and they will have lost 17-1.

GO WINGS!

http://www.mlive.com/redwings/index.ssf/2010/04/red_wings_make_a_switch_on_thi.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+detroit-redwings+%28Detroit+Red+Wings+-+MLive.com%29

This is a great coaching move on Babs part. It gives both the 3rd and 4th line a ton of speed, grit and a bit of skill with the ability to put the puck in the net! I hope this combo series gels a bit more, gets Drapper going and is a dominant force to come.

Edited by servo

Wings got this. Coyotes won't even know what (hopefully physically, not just metaphorically!) hit them. All of a sudden it will be the end of the game and they will have lost 17-1.

GO WINGS!

Really 17-1? I was hoping for that in the 1st Period.... GO WINGS!!!!!!!

Game Two

This is the 112th Game Two in a playoff series. The Club’s record in the previous 111 games:

66W-45L.

This is the 89th Game Two in a best-of-seven playoff series. The Club’s record in the previous 88 games:

54W-34L.

This is the 41st Game Two in the Conference era. The Club’s record in the previous 40 games:

29W-11L.

This is the 27th Game Two in a best-of-seven playoff series with no home-ice advantage. The Club’s record in the previous 26 games:

13W-13L.

This is the 41st Game Two in the Conference playoff era. The Club’s record in the previous 40 games:

29W-11L.

Game Two with Series 0-1.

This is the 45th Game Two in a playoff series. The Club’s record in the previous 44 games:

23W-21L.

This is the 37th Game Two in a Best-of-Seven playoff series. The Club’s record in the previous 36 games:

19W-17L.

This is the 8th Game Two in a best-of-seven quarterfinal playoff series. The Club’s record in the previous 7 games:

4W-3L.

This is the 5th Game Two in a CQF. The Club’s record in the previous 4 games:

2W-2L.

On This Date

April 16.

This is the 11th playoff game played on this date. The Club’s record in the previous 10 games:

2W-8L.

LGW.

Odds of these statistics meaning anything whatsoever; 50-50.