• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCQF Game 2 GDT: Red Wings 7 at Coyotes 4

Rate this topic

Time to bust out my Labatt Blue...always helps the Wings out. Either that, or I just drink myself to the point where I don't care as much

Babcock better punch Bertuzzi and Franzen during the intermission. They are invisible. Only players like Filp and Cleary looking to try something. God awful period

I'm willing to excuse Bert, he just sucks, and Franzen, he hit the wall after his comeback, but Zetterberg!! Come on man.. I believe in you!

Guest Crymson

Glad to hear you are off the bandwagon. Please go join the Blackhawks fan board with Mindfly and delete your account here.

Agreed. Don't come back until next season.

The Wings can do this. They are picking up steam.

Frustrating as hell with the officiating though, per usual. Once again I have fears that missed calls and phantom calls will cost the Wings.

However, it's nice to see them hitting, I just wish they wouldn't be chasing the puck so much. And how is it that Phoenix always seems to intercept the puck and coming flying into our zone?

I have faith, the Wings will win tonight!

I am not sure why there's so much optimism right now. I am extremely concerned. Every time the coyotes get the puck in our zone, they are allowed to move around the boards freely. They could have scored 3-4 goals in that period. We are lucky they suck at finishing. When are we going to stop playing so passive? I do not remember the wings ever playing this passive in the last 20 years that I have been a fan.

AND WOULD SOMEONE PLEASE TAKE THE RESTRAINING ORDER OFF OF BERTUZZI SO HE CAN GO OUT AND NAIL SOMEONE? In one play he was skating with the guy who had the puck right along the board and backed off, never even touched him. I don't get it. That guy should be slamming people.

I'm highly concerned. We are fighting back a bit more but we have not had any great scoring chances and we are still getting manhandled, just not quite as bad as last game.