• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCQF Game 2 GDT: Red Wings 7 at Coyotes 4

Rate this topic

Guest Lidstromboli

i can't believe were losing to a bunch of no-name ******* for the most part

f***!

the ******* that are physically manhandling most of the players on our team? :blink:

Alright i'm home, guessing the wings had a bad 1st, but thats okay i got my hossa jersey on, haven't lost a game yet while wearing it, so we will win tonight.

Yeah...once the Wings get into the offensive zone they are usually getting stuck on the boards and losing the battles. A couple of times we were able to crash the net but nothing major. We are hitting a little but nothing compared to the intensity Phoenix is putting into their hits. Also some Wings are skating then falling on their asses for no reason.

Edited by dragonballgtz

AND WOULD SOMEONE PLEASE TAKE THE RESTRAINING ORDER OFF OF BERTUZZI SO HE CAN GO OUT AND NAIL SOMEONE? In one play he was skating with the guy who had the puck right along the board and backed off, never even touched him. I don't get it. That guy should be slamming people.

Dude's gone end up paying Moore the rest of his life that restraining order is self imposed and perminent

I am so ******* frustrated.

All this throw the snake bull s*** is stupid as s***.

Its a bunch of bandwagon ****** bags that probably don't even know what tradition they are imitating.

Not only that they probably don't even know their franchise came from Winnipeg.

All these assholes couldn't give a s*** about this team when the needed support to show they belong in this city but now they flood to the arena like they love this team.

Go f*** yourself Phoenix.

That is my frustrated rant.

Yeah...once the Wings get into the offensive zone they are usually getting stuck on the boards and losing the battles. A couple of times we were able to crash the net but nothing major. We are hitting a little but nothing compared to the intensity Phoenix is putting into their hits. Also some Wings are skating then falling on their asses for no reason.

that really summed it up well. let's get go wings in the 2nd.

I have no idea why you guys are being so negative I didn't hear Doan and big hit in the same sentence once. Wings started to control the play before that horrible call

If you are watching the FSN feed then its because Kenny and Mickey are being homers tonight. Doan and Jovanovski are throwing the body