No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCQF Game 2 GDT: Red Wings 7 at Coyotes 4

Rate this topic

Guest Shoreline

What happened to him?

Did someone drop the hammer?

God I hope so. I'd donate an extra $20.

one of the best games ive seen in awhile!!!!

ill admit i was pretty scared after that first period but the wings came back in the 2nd and abs in the 3rd. what a boost one guy can supply. abs full time next year. no williams.

zetterberg back to being a beast! amazing hat trick! the whole line was good. i still dont like the helm line against the doan line.

howard still playing f***in awesome cant fault him on anything. great game to take back to detroit! gooooo wingssss!!!

Guest REDWINGSFTW

O man you guys notice that Bert wants it, say what you want about him but he trys man.

I started my "Cur-ly Fries! Cur-ly Fries!" chant after Flip's goal. Thanks for delivering, Hank. 2-2 for the curly fries for Z!

Emotional game, but great to watch. I know I woke up in the 2nd period.

Go Wings. Bring it for next game and definitely game 4, when I'll be there at the Joe!!!

Doan is a miserable son of a *****, I would love for nothing better than for the Wings to unceremoniously dump him and the Yotes in 5. But, baby steps. Brilliant game from Zetterberg and his line tonight. They tried to shoot themselves in the foot a few too many times but they pulled it out. What a wild night.

How was Setoguchi's play goalie interference? I've seen that goal 200 times before--it's just a goal. What, players can't go to the net anymore?

Is anyone old enough to remember Dallas Drake's first NHL goal? He just rammed into Bob Essensa. Those were the days.