• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCQF Game 2 GDT: Red Wings 7 at Coyotes 4

Rate this topic

well i'm pressing the panic button. this is not the year. the coyotes are just too much right now. Detroit looks terrible.

oh well, all I really wanted was for the team to keep the playoff streak alive.

Glad to hear you are off the bandwagon. Please go join the Blackhawks fan board with Mindfly and delete your account here.

Phoenix is really getting the Wings off their game. Not looking good so far.

Zetterberg and Franzen need to wake up. If things don't look better after 1 or 2 periods tonight, I think Babs should make some changes to the top 2 lines, maybe pair up Hank and Pav or Hank/Mule/Cleary like last year.

I cant even count how many teams in the last few years Ive seen try to beat the Wings with physical play.. you cant seriously tell me the team to finally do it is Phoenix?.. Thats just depressing, I dont care how good their season was.

Glad to hear you are off the bandwagon. Please go join the Blackhawks fan board with Mindfly and delete your account here.

You got it buddy, you've convinced me. You are an amazing human!

I cant even count how many teams in the last few years Ive seen try to beat the Wings with physical play.. you cant seriously tell me the team to finally do it is Phoenix?.. Thats just depressing, I dont care how good their season was.

I think that has more to do with the Wings than the Coyotes.

This Wings team has shown an annoying tendency to lay down when teams get physical early on in a game.

Essentially if Phoenix doesn't commit stupid penalties like they did in game one and play solid defense, they can afford to run at the Wings, hit them, and wait for mistakes which is EXACTLY what is happening.