• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCQF Game 2 GDT: Red Wings 7 at Coyotes 4

Rate this topic

Phoenix: 0/4 on the power play

HUGE. If we could have just killed a simple penalty in Game 1 we'd be taking a commanding lead back to the Joe right now.

I think the Doan talk is hilarious considering how badly this site was all over his nuts back in the day :lol:

Hank, Flip and Dats.... Need I say more? Plus Doan is mentally challenged. That guy is a total tard.... Cost his team just like Iggie did back in the day.

I said last game, he's a friggin clone. Except he's not as talented, ******* dummy. Had to cheapshot our captain, I think Ian Lappierere remembers how that works out.

Good to see them take the split. Home ice advantage for us now in this series.

In 5 minutes of game-time, San Jose CA may break off and fall into the ocean due to them going down 0-2 to the Avs. Call your loved ones in the area and tell them to flee ASAP!

Fantastic final 40 minutes, minus the mental mistakes that the Wings again suffered from. You could almost tell a switch had been flipped at some point in that wild 2nd period -- it seemed like from that point on the Wings were decidedly fully engaged in this series.

That said... what a rough game for that third line, particularly Darren Helm, who finished a -3. Cleary (-2) and Miller (-2) didn't fair much better.

well, now that i've picked my jaw up off the floor... After that first period I was lived. sooo pissed. and then i decided to change my clothes, and boo-ya, magic. this shows that the coyotes cant just throw their bodies around all day and rely on non-calls and pp's all game. its on now, iz onnnn.

wow craig anderson is standing on his head for the avs

Yea. The Sharks dug their own grave though with some crap defense. The difference is that Nabokov is just not a playoff goalie.

If the Sharks lose this game, the boo birds are going to be out in force. Much more than they were out after the game 1 loss.

Fantastic final 40 minutes, minus the mental mistakes that the Wings again suffered from. You could almost tell a switch had been flipped at some point in that wild 2nd period -- it seemed like from that point on the Wings were decidedly fully engaged in this series.

That said... what a rough game for that third line, particularly Darren Helm, who finished a -3. Cleary (-2) and Miller (-2) didn't fair much better.

How bizarre, because that 3rd line was fantastic tonight, too. Just goes to show stats sometimes can be misleading.

This has been the game of the year for entertainment value, in my opinion.

Agreed. I think Hockeytown said it. The second period of this game had to be about the best ever. OH yeah. :colorbounce: