• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Din758

Green Man suits next to the LA sin bin

Rate this topic

Did anybody see those clowns last night? I couldn't stop laughing. Especially when the one guy was in a full out headstand doing pelvic thrusts toward the box. I cant believe the Canucks security let that go on the whole game!!

Total win for the city of Vancouver!

BTW Sammy is a G

Guest mindfly

Aren't they doing that every single game like? Can they even enjoy the game? See-through?

I forget which penalty it was last night but the one who did the hand stand was rubbing his nipple against the glass in the funniest way... I couldnt stop laughing. I dont know how the opposing team doesn't either laugh or get furious and attack them.

I know I'm in the minority, but this is the kind of low-class idiocy that makes society look worse every day. Here you have two guys famous for being nothing more than asses. It's not even creative.

Give in to your baser urges, slapstick and fart jokes are as old as time for a reason.

I applaud these two fine gentlemen for their efforts in aiding their team's cause and entertaining the masses. :clap:

Hilarious! :D

Especially funny how the players are desperately trying to not laugh and ignore them, "Its a playoff game dammit, mustn't relax and have fun or coach will kill me"

Its always sunny in Vancouver

are we the only two on this forum that knows that s***...if you guys haven't seen the show "it's always sunny in philadelphia" you need to watch that s***...waaayy funny.