• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Din758

Green Man suits next to the LA sin bin

Rate this topic

are we the only two on this forum that knows that s***...if you guys haven't seen the show "it's always sunny in philadelphia" you need to watch that s***...waaayy funny.

No you are not. I'm sure a lot of people know where the green man suit came from, that is one of the funniest episodes but is used so widely in sports now that people probably don't think about it.

They should be ejected, hilarious, but should definitely not be allowed.

Why.

You see fans dress up all the time in various costumes. What's so different between these guys and some guy in a Viking suit.

Edited by Chairman Maouth

are we the only two on this forum that knows that s***...if you guys haven't seen the show "it's always sunny in philadelphia" you need to watch that s***...waaayy funny.

Nope, not the only two.

Something tells me those two green men probably aren't on acid either.

Why.

You see fans dress up all the time in various costumes. What's so different between these guys and some guy in a Viking suit.

I think it was pretty funny, but I agree that I'm surprised that arena security doesn't reign them in a bit. "Why?"... For the same reason they do it in arena when you do things like hang on the glass, or pounded on it excessively, or do other "over the top" stuff. I think their "normal" dancing stuff is fine, but they seemed to really turn the wick up last night!

I was just about to ask whether anyone actually understood the origins of the "Green Man". Charlie is the absolute man. Personally, I'm more disposed to the Original Kitten Mittens, but this works too.

I, for one, certainly hope we play Vancouver for this entertainment alone! Can you imagine Holmstrom after a goaltender interference call in there trying to ignore them? :hysterical: Now that's pure fandom! Not like their throwing up on little girls or anything like that....