• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
WingNutt

NHL Crazy Fans

Rate this topic

One of the things I love about our sport, is how loyal we fans are to our team, and the crazy fans and traditions teams have. As any wings fan knows we have Mo Cheese guy that dresses up with weird hats and dances at every game to hey moe!, The Orange Hat Guy, and a lady that knits. All infamous fans that bring something special and different to our team, and as far as tradition goes, We have the Octopi, Nashville has Catfish, Florida Panthers have plastic Rats, and so on.

The Canucks have these crazy guys that dress in all green spandex head to toe, and they mess with the visiting teams players who visit the penalty box try to get in their heads at how weird and bizarre the whole thing is.

In Calgary they have a little 11 year old kid that dress up like Kiprusoff and mimics his every move, He has goal pads, jersey, matching mini mask, they call him little-kipper.

Every team has something special and unique like this If you guys know some of the others post them up discuss and see how either crazy NHL fans are or how committed they are as fans to make it special for their home team.

Another thing to consider is the tradition of the hat trick. this one has been around a long time and every team and hockey fan honors it what other sport is this great?

610x.jpg

default.jpg

The-Green-Men-Mock-The-Nashville-Predators-595x408.jpg

Does that kid even have a fake 5 o'clock shadow?

yeah he imitates every little detail that kipper does. now that is a fan

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmhkazMc5Wk

I also just noticed something creepy in the mo cheese picture, looks like the guy holding the beer in the background is checking out moe's back view with a creepy smile on his face haha

Edited by WingNutt

Yeah, mini-kipper. Prety funny.

:lol: He said, when he goes down I go down... :hysterical: Seriously though, whats the young lad gonna do when Kipper is no longer a Flame?

Doesn't matter what team you are, what sport or what city, HANDS DOWN, nobody and I mean NOBODY compares to this gentleman right here! God Rest His Soul!

Pittsburgh and their stupid copying of Phoenix's white out (who was the first to do it, right?) Their home uniforms are black and they look like the opposing team.

I suppose this true of any home team that does a white out since white jerseys are now the road jerseys. It was started by the Jets back in Winnipeg when the home jerseys were white and the Coyotes took that tradition to Phoenix with them.