• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

high_stick69

Cheap Pittsburgh

Rate this topic

As much as Ruttu deserves anything he gets, Crosby crosschecking him from behind into the boards and not getting called is a joke. Ruttu may have play acted a little after he was laying on the ice, but either way Crosby should have been penalized. I just hate Pittsburgh and the s*** they get away with. The only thing they are missing is Ryan Getzlaf. At least call it both ways. Go Ottawa!!

As much as Ruttu deserves anything he gets, Crosby crosschecking him from behind into the boards and not getting called is a joke. Ruttu may have play acted a little after he was laying on the ice, but either way Crosby should have been penalized. I just hate Pittsburgh and the s*** they get away with. The only thing they are missing is Ryan Getzlaf. At least call it both ways. Go Ottawa!!

Couldn't agree more. Crosby gets away with everything!

I would too if I got cross checked hard from behind. I'm not sure that he dived on the cross check, but he did try to sell an injury.

he did get cross checked, but he definitely tried to sell the injury. the moment he realized nothing was going to be called he got on his feet. didnt even miss a shift

Forget the cross check did you see the AMAZING save Crosby made ??? I didnt know if I should jack off along with the announcers or just realize that the puck was pretty much stopped and wouldnt have gone in if Cindy didnt sweep it out. He is amazing.

Ruutu dived.

He didn't dive. The first cross check put him a little off balance the second one put him dangerously into the boards. He did lie there and try to sell it but the refs arm should have went up as soon as he hit the boards.

LOL, That hit wasn't that bad. It wasn't as bad as everyone wants it to be.

I cant understand crosby, the guy has talent, anyone who says he doesn't is just pissy, he's got skill to go with the talent, but yet he acts like such a ******. I said it before and I'm sure I'll say it again, I'd love cindy if bettman and his NHL didn't turn him into such a *****.

And wow... I sure thought the play by play guys were gonna cream the jeans when crosby knocked the stopped puck out of the paint.

The main thing that's impressive about that series is the Sens taking it to the pens.