• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

high_stick69

Cheap Pittsburgh

Rate this topic

Guest screwdahawks

Forget the cross check did you see the AMAZING save Crosby made ??? I didnt know if I should jack off along with the announcers or just realize that the puck was pretty much stopped and wouldnt have gone in if Cindy didnt sweep it out. He is amazing.

LOL :clap: YES totally amazing, did you happen to catch his reaction to the high stick on him, he went down like someone hit him in the face with a baseball bat trying to get a call, not knowing it was Gurein's stick.

LOL :clap: YES totally amazing, did you happen to catch his reaction to the high stick on him, he went down like someone hit him in the face with a baseball bat trying to get a call, not knowing it was Gurein's stick.

Don't forget the garbage goal he banged in (God-like), and the PP play where he's going back and forth around the back of the net getting 0 chances on goal only to stumble his way back to getting the puck to the point. But hey, the shot went in so Crosby is the best player in the whole universe. (And yes, it was NHL on the Fly's Play of the night of course). :thumbdown:

esteef

Don't forget the garbage goal he banged in (God-like), and the PP play where he's going back and forth around the back of the net getting 0 chances on goal only to stumble his way back to getting the puck to the point. But hey, the shot went in so Crosby is the best player in the whole universe. (And yes, it was NHL on the Fly's Play of the night of course). :thumbdown:

esteef

No kidding, some of these people here need to wipe their mouths clean before they speak.

esteef

I gotta say I was surprised that his "shift" got so much attention. He couldn't break away from Spezza and almost lost the puck, but Letang was able to make a nice shot in so Crosby gets heralded as such a great player.

Same with the "saving the goal." The puck was stopped. Not a huge deal.

That said, he had a pretty damn good game and this thread is ridiculously stupid. So Crosby pushed a guy. Big freaking deal.

As much as Ruttu deserves anything he gets, Crosby crosschecking him from behind into the boards and not getting called is a joke. Ruttu may have play acted a little after he was laying on the ice, but either way Crosby should have been penalized. I just hate Pittsburgh and the s*** they get away with. The only thing they are missing is Ryan Getzlaf. At least call it both ways. Go Ottawa!!

I think LGW should institute a rule where if you start a thread about a dirty hit, then you are obligated to post a video link.

Guest scottj

this is what i think of diving: :thumbdown:

he fooled me though i thought he got f***ED up... i just glanced at the screen n saw somebody knock him down n it looked like he landed really weird on his head/back

slow mo kinda made him look like a ****** though. n guerin's high stick on crosby was funny too... good job crosby, you're really helpin your reputation out a lot

It should've been a penalty. Ruutu fell in really awkwardly, and his acting fooled me, too. I thought he was seriously hurt. It wasn't that far-fetched though, given the way he fell in.

Edited by SeeinRed

As much as Ruttu deserves anything he gets, Crosby crosschecking him from behind into the boards and not getting called is a joke. Ruttu may have play acted a little after he was laying on the ice, but either way Crosby should have been penalized.

Hmmm... a scenario where Rutuu is the good guy. The Crosby hate has reached a new low.

It's Ruutu.

Ruutu means "square" in Finnish by the way.

Wow, that really happened? And some people say he doesn't dive anymore. Ha.

two questions:

Can we get a video of the hit/dive?

and why do people post that jacking off smiley?