• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

RedWingAbner

Official "I was wrong on Filppula" Thread

Rate this topic

Guest Crymson

He sure is fast and extremely good at popping right back up when he gets taken down. Combined with his agility and general offensive ability, that makes him pretty dangerous.

He sure as hell worked hard tonight.

Edited by Crymson

I am man enough to admit that I was wrong on Valterri Filppula. He played an excellent game tonight and, with consistent 2nd line time, is really a nice player.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

He was really a sparkplug out there tonight.

Yeah, he played really well and it's good to see that line wake up again. They had disappeared for a while there.

I for one want to take credit for that whole line's success, because after reading my thread, they decided to step up.

In Flip's case, he excels in these kinds of games where there's lots of room and constant end to end rushes.

Guest Crymson

Yeah, Flip was great tonight. Really used his speed well.

He was an absolute blur around the offensive zone at ties.

I really like the Bertuzzi-Filppula-Zetterberg line. It, combined with FDH, gives our top two lines a "backup centre" should someone get booted from a faceoff and they all seem to work well together.

And, Jason Williams sucks. Does he have compromising *** photos of Ken Holland or something? Why did this guy get $1.5 M?

I feel like I am constantly defending him and his contract around here at times. I am glad people are realizing his true value on this team. Thanks to the OP for posting this.

im a pretty big fill hater but as long as he is big in the playoffs the 3M is worth it I guess

I really like the Bertuzzi-Filppula-Zetterberg line. It, combined with FDH, gives our top two lines a "backup centre" should someone get booted from a faceoff and they all seem to work well together.

And, Jason Williams sucks. Does he have compromising *** photos of Ken Holland or something? Why did this guy get $1.5 M?

Because he tore it up with the Jackets last season. If he played like he did last season he would be worth every penny and a bit more. Now he is just a slacking bastard, I thought he wanted to stay in Detroit.

I was never wrong about him. I know a few Fil-happies here always had faith. And to the schmuck that said at least he produces in the postseason...he had one of the highest points per game on this team during the regular season.