• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
aflac9262

4/17 OOT Playoff Gameday

Rate this topic

I love the underdog so I'm rooting for the Habs here, but I do have mixed feelings about it. For one thing, I don't particularly dislike the Caps; they're fun to watch. For another, I want Pittsburgh to lose, and the Caps have been one of the better teams so I'd like to have them in the back pocket in case Pittsburgh advances.

But man, the Caps really do look like the 2005-2006 Red Wings.

wtf caps dominated all season was not expecting another sharks team

I think their weak division played a huge part in their amazing point total. This is unexpected but not hugely surprising. Makes me happy though :lol:

Is ovechkin injured? He's been silent, what a good leader...

As good as the guy is, questions have got to be asked. Game 7 against Philly, Game 7 v pens, the olympics and so far the 09-10 playoffs. I wonder if he will step up?

A hat trick for Kostitsyn. There have been quite a few 2 and 3 goal games the past couple days.

What in the hell was that video review about? The ref said it was good but they were reviewing the previous goal. How the hell does that work?

They weren't reviewing the previous goal, but something that happened between the same whistles that might have gone in.

A hat trick for Kostitsyn. There have been quite a few 2 and 3 goal games the past couple days.

Red! You or Datsyukian Deke, as the highest contributors to the last thread, should start the X post for game 3 thread ;)

As good as the guy is, questions have got to be asked. Game 7 against Philly, Game 7 v pens, the olympics and so far the 09-10 playoffs. I wonder if he will step up?

Ovechkin's playoff performance has been questionable for sure but the list of games you mentioned cannot determine his performance level in the playoff. But I agree with you in the "playoff". Ovechkin is not sensational in the playoff compared to his play in the regular season

Red! You or Datsyukian Deke, as the highest contributors to the last thread, should start the X post for game 3 thread ;)

Yeah but you started the last one and the Wings ended up winning. So maybe it should be you.

Ovechkin's playoff performance has been questionable for sure but the list of games you mentioned cannot determine his performance level in the playoff. But I agree with you in the "playoff". Ovechkin is not sensational in the playoff compared to his play in the regular season

I chose those games, not as a reflection of his playoff performance in general, but rather the most important games of his career so far in which he has not shown up, like you would expect of a superstar.

Yeah but you started the last one and the Wings ended up winning. So maybe it should be you.

Target? I'm thinking 888? For abby of course.

Edited by crotty99