• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
aflac9262

4/17 OOT Playoff Gameday

Rate this topic

Awesome game! Just wish the OT had lasted a bit longer. I'm always in favor of long series with multiple OTs in each game for all the teams except Detroit. Tough to blow a 4-1 lead for Montreal, but they got the road split.

Backstrom is so underrated. He's awesome, what a shot.

I've never really taken a good look at your avatar..it's so creepy.

You're right though, Backstrom is underrated in most eyes. He has been above and beyond in mine for a while now.

If Washington loses the series, which they damn well might have if they lost this game, that would leave the East all to the Pens for the taking.

I think Jersey will lose to the Flyers, so Washington is Pittsburgh's biggest barrier to the Finals right now. And yes, I think the Pens will beat the Sens in their series.

Edited by GMRwings1983

I don't want to Kings to win because I don't like them but at the same time I would rather the Wings play the Kings than the Canucks later. I am conflicted.

Is any team up 2-0 in their series? Or are they all split (that have played game 2's, at least)?

I don't want to Kings to win because I don't like them but at the same time I would rather the Wings play the Kings than the Canucks later. I am conflicted.

Is any team up 2-0 in their series? Or are they all split (that have played game 2's, at least)?

All split so far.