• Please log in to reply
147 replies to this topic

#141 brett

brett

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,104 posts

Posted 18 April 2010 - 12:01 AM

anyone wanna make bets that the hawks tie their series 1-1?

#142 titanium2

titanium2

Asha... I want I want!!!

• Bronze Booster
  • 10,495 posts

Posted 18 April 2010 - 12:03 AM

#143 skyphoenix

skyphoenix

JIMMEH

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,734 posts

Posted 18 April 2010 - 12:04 AM

I don't understand how Chicago/Nashville is a game behind all the others when the travel distance is so short.

Anyway, glad to see LA win. I would love to see them upset Vancouver.

Posted Image

#144 Zenith

Zenith

Legend

• PipPip
  • 232 posts

Posted 18 April 2010 - 12:04 AM

I hate Bieksa, so I'm glad he screwed it up for his team.

Those Vancouver fans just deserve to lose. Maybe the most retarded fans in sports.

did you see the article about the top 10 teams that have the classless fans? If I remember correctly, the Canucks were 3rd. The Yankees must be number one for suree.

The ZENITH of real hockey, The Detroit Red Wings

#145 GMRwings1983

GMRwings1983

The Killer is Me

• Silver Booster
  • 20,956 posts

Posted 18 April 2010 - 12:06 AM

did you see the article about the top 10 teams that have the classless fans? If I remember correctly, the Canucks were 3rd. The Yankees must be number one for suree.

I think it was most annoying fans in sports.

I posted the article here about 6 months ago. The Cubs finished number 1, but the Nucks were there alright.
According to my profile, my reputation is excellent. LOL.

#146 scottj

scottj

2nd Line Scorer

• PipPipPip
  • 644 posts

Posted 18 April 2010 - 12:25 AM

i hate it when the canucks defense makes a really good play n all luongo does is hit the bouncing puck to the corner n everybody cheers "LOOOOOUUUUUU"

STOP IT VANCOUVER YOUf****** ******* N GIVE CREDIT WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

f***... it just makes vancouver seem like they're a bunch of luongo-overrating-*******

i still approve of greenmen though... my dvr just recorded 4 more episodes of it's always sunny in philadelphia n i'm about to smoke a j n get down on some manhunters haha

#147 titanium2

titanium2

Asha... I want I want!!!

• Bronze Booster
  • 10,495 posts

Posted 18 April 2010 - 12:25 AM

anyone wanna make bets that the hawks tie their series 1-1?

I'm not sure how I feel about that series. I want the Hawks to lose. At the same time, I feel like the Hawks are a more favorable match up for the Wings instead of Nashville should the Wings go that far in the playoffs.

#148 Firehawk

Firehawk

Don't Touch My Pop

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,857 posts

Posted 18 April 2010 - 07:49 AM

I want teams with a lot of skill to win. I don't want gritty, scrappy teams with 95% no-name players to win, and the NHL shouldn't either.

I was cruising the Nashville forums last night and those fans actually think their team plays exciting hockey. Wow.
U GUYS ARE FUKIN ANYOING IM GONNA COME DOWN THERE AND KILL ALL YALL THE ONLY THING THAT SAVED UR TEAM WAS OSGOOD AND OSSGOOD SUKS 2 JUST LIKE UR WHOLE FUKIN TEAM I HOPE U HEARD THIS AND THINK CAUSE ALL I GOT TO SAY TO U IS UR A BUNCH OF FUKIN IDIOTS BARONS A HOOSER CUSE HE WENT TO UR TEAM AND I HOPE U GUYS SHOULD SEND UR TEAM TO ANOTHER CITY CAUSE U GUYS ARE A BUNCH OF FUKIN WHINERS GO CANUCKS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! --- A canucks fan on stltoday.com

This was so funny I had to set it as my sig.