• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
aflac9262

4/17 OOT Playoff Gameday

Rate this topic

The goaltending has been god-awful so far in the playoffs.

These young goalies are sucking ass.

Somewhat, but it's not just them.

Anderson, Nabokov, Bryzgalov, Theodore, Boucher, Halak and Fleury have all been lit up in at least one game and they're not just starting out.

Somewhat, but it's not just them.

Anderson, Nabokov, Bryzgalov, Theodore, Boucher, Halak and Fleury have all been lit up in at least one game and they're not just starting out.

You can throw Miller on the list from todays performance. He gave up five.

Guest scottj

yeah canucks were doin pretty good towards the end imo

but i'm quite a bit of beers deep n haven't eaten much so take it or leave it

I hope LA wins. I hate Luongo. That ****** is so overrated, and he talks like he is THE MAN. It's retarded. Can't stand the twins either. I don't even have a good reason, I just can't stand lookin at them haha.

I hate Bieksa, so I'm glad he screwed it up for his team.

Those Vancouver fans just deserve to lose. Maybe the most retarded fans in sports.

did you see the article about the top 10 teams that have the classless fans? If I remember correctly, the Canucks were 3rd. The Yankees must be number one for suree.

did you see the article about the top 10 teams that have the classless fans? If I remember correctly, the Canucks were 3rd. The Yankees must be number one for suree.

I think it was most annoying fans in sports.

I posted the article here about 6 months ago. The Cubs finished number 1, but the Nucks were there alright.

Guest scottj

i hate it when the canucks defense makes a really good play n all luongo does is hit the bouncing puck to the corner n everybody cheers "LOOOOOUUUUUU"

STOP IT VANCOUVER YOU ******* ******* N GIVE CREDIT WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

f***... it just makes vancouver seem like they're a bunch of luongo-overrating-*******

i still approve of greenmen though... my dvr just recorded 4 more episodes of it's always sunny in philadelphia n i'm about to smoke a j n get down on some manhunters haha

anyone wanna make bets that the hawks tie their series 1-1?

I'm not sure how I feel about that series. I want the Hawks to lose. At the same time, I feel like the Hawks are a more favorable match up for the Wings instead of Nashville should the Wings go that far in the playoffs.

I want teams with a lot of skill to win. I don't want gritty, scrappy teams with 95% no-name players to win, and the NHL shouldn't either.

I was cruising the Nashville forums last night and those fans actually think their team plays exciting hockey. Wow.