• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

BuckeyeWingsfan80

In need of....

Rate this topic

The Buckeye thing though is another matter....

I agree, poor child doesn't stand a chance.

----------------------

You can shave the beard, maybe..... :plain:

:hehe:

why shave the beard? The baby won't care! Its not like it will stay in the womb until you shave. When it wants to come out it will come out! So you can shave it for the birth of the baby, but I don't think the shaving will be for the baby but as a means to not have to sleep on the couch or hire a divorce attorney.

P.S. Congratulations on the baby!

Just you wait & see.... The Hockey Gods will see fit to grant you a baby with a full beard in return.

BabyBeard.jpg

LMAO! that is sooo win!! :siren:

I rarely grow facial hair (not because I can't, just can't stand goatee/beard itching) so you're excuse is more than valid. Just saved last night actually so I'm violating the look/appearance rules of playoff hockey, hehe. Congrats on your new child!

***** says what? Just kidding. Enjoy the sleep deprivation otherwise known as a newborn. PS, I strongly recommend breast feeding for your sake. Not meaning to say you should breast feed, but that it might buy you some extra shut-eye.

Edited by clutchngrab

What on earth were you thinking having sex 9 months before the playoffs!?!

Oh, wait... man having sex + thinking = does not compute.

It's ok this time, but next time have sex during the post-season. Starting next year. You're SOL for 2010, buddy.

Seriously, congrats. May your family be healthy and happy and clad in red forever.

sounds like you have already won your personal Stanley Cup, time to shave the good old beard and celebrate man! :clap:

:lol: I just had an image of him holding the baby over his head and walking it around the room, as if it were the cup.

:lol: I just had an image of him holding the baby over his head and walking it around the room, as if it were the cup.

Maybe that should be part of his penance? Haha.

Congratulations, who knows, maybe by this personal sacrifice for your family the hockey gods will reward you with your kid being the next NHL superstar someday!

A general absolution from the Hockey Gods....

My wife and I are having our 2nd child on Wednesday. She has told me to shave the playoff beard. I need to be absolved of the sin of shaving my playoff beard and maybe the great posters here at LGW could provide it.

:D

Well, grab the Gillette, a pack of Feathers, and go forth to sin no more, fellow Buckeye. ;)

A general absolution from the Hockey Gods....

My wife and I are having our 2nd child on Wednesday. She has told me to shave the playoff beard. I need to be absolved of the sin of shaving my playoff beard and maybe the great posters here at LGW could provide it.

:D

Congratualtions on the baby.You are forgiven in my book as long as you become a Wolverines fan :cool: but seriously congratulations :thumbup: