• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

CenterIce

Doan Face

Rate this topic

Yeah link is not what it's supposed to be. I know what face your talking about though. It's too bad Doan wants to be the ******* this playoffs. It's his selfishness last night that cost them the game.

Edited by miller76

From all accounts, Doan is a really good guy off the ice. They had an interview with him about a week ago and the host mentioned how Doan is helping many poor kids attend school by giving a lot of money to the schools in the worst economically-hit areas of Phoenix. The host also mentioned how Doan is one of the few guys who never curses on the ice, Doan said that's true and the worst thing he says is "fudge"

From all accounts, Doan is a really good guy off the ice. They had an interview with him about a week ago and the host mentioned how Doan is helping many poor kids attend school by giving a lot of money to the schools in the worst economically-hit areas of Phoenix. The host also mentioned how Doan is one of the few guys who never curses on the ice, Doan said that's true and the worst thing he says is "fudge"

Most hockey players are great guys off the ice. I've even heard this about Claude Lemieux but not sure I believe that one - he was imo the biggest ass-hole to play the game on ice.

In general I have no problem with Doan. The Yotes haven't been in the playoffs for what - 8 years? - and he makes a good leader for their team. However, since we are in a war with his team - I want to crush him right now. Let's put together a few more 7 goal games and see what his face looks like then.... :)

I don't want to hear anything about him until *after* the series, and then, only if we win.