• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

MacK_Attack

Report: Hudler released from Moscow Dynamo

Rate this topic

Not that I necessarily want to trade Hudler away or anything like that. I'm just curious. What could the Wings realistically get for him in the trade market?

Again I'm not really for or against trading Hudler right now. I'm just wondering what the Wings could potentially get for him. I'm one of the bigger Filppula slappies on LGW and I was still curious what the Wings could get for him.

Not that I necessarily want to trade Hudler away or anything like that. I'm just curious. What could the Wings realistically get for him in the trade market?

i would assume they couldn't get much other than a draft pick or 2 until he started producing in the nhl again. if they were to trade him it would probably be at the deadline after everyone has seen how he is playing. saying that, i don't think they would move the little guy...he is a red wing.

Again I'm not really for or against trading Hudler right now. I'm just wondering what the Wings could potentially get for him. I'm one of the bigger Filppula slappies on LGW and I was still curious what the Wings could get for him.

They could get some talent for him, I'm sure. Hudler has proven he can score. Obviously weaker teams would want him but I see no reason for the Wings to trade him. We need him.

Franzen-Datsyuk-Holmstrom

Hudler-Zetterberg/Filppula

I like that lineup.

The bottom 6 will need to be arranged. I didn't want to list them because I'm not sure what combination to use but I see these guys returning (obviously): Helm, Miller, Eaves, Abdelkader. Draper could return, Maltby could return, who knows.

I don't think it'll happen; my guess is Holland is looking to re-sign guys that currently playing for us, and he'd hate to give away players/picks for a guy who could walk after 1 season.

At this point, I just want Lidstrom to say he'll come back and worry about his cap hit later.

He definitely wasn't the only one who made mistakes on Doan's goal in game 2 but it's mistakes like those that make me fear that he thinks he can't enjoy the game anymore if he's prone to more mistakes in his game than usual. I'd still take a Lidstrom who has lost a step over anybody else to be the Wings #1 dman.

At this point, I just want Lidstrom to say he'll come back and worry about his cap hit later.

He definitely wasn't the only one who made mistakes on Doan's goal in game 2 but it's mistakes like those that make me fear that he thinks he can't enjoy the game anymore if he's prone to more mistakes in his game than usual. I'd still take a Lidstrom who has lost a step over anybody else to be the Wings #1 dman.

I'm not too worried about him retiring yet.I think he'll be back next year.I just really want to find a way to get rid of Brian Rafalski.

read this on twitter from tsn

if Hudler chooses to play in NHL next season he must fulfill NHL arb award, which means Wings have him for 2 years at $2.875M per year.

Dunno why many don't like Rafalski; he is/was a significant upgrade over Schneider, and IMO he's performed quite well since becomming a Red Wing - albeit a few mistakes here, and there.

Once we signed him he performed well.He was a big part of the 08 Cup team and he was pretty consistent last year but this year he seems to be turning it over more often and i just think a guy like Cam Barker would be an upgrade at this point.Supposedly Kenny wants the team getting younger..

St.Louis' cap hit is $5.25 million - although he's slated to make $4 million for the 2010/2011 season...Forgive my ignorance, but would the team that trades for him have a cap hit of $5.25, or $4 million :blush:

I honestly think we could afford him - although it would take a few UFA players to take less (if they were to re-sign Lidstrom, Lilja, Holmstrom, etc, etc), and of course there's the possibility of 1 of our players from our current roster (other than Hudler) would be a part of the trade (more cap space).

I don't think it'll happen; my guess is Holland is looking to re-sign guys that currently playing for us, and he'd hate to give away players/picks for a guy who could walk after 1 season.

Cap hit is 5.25, which is an issue that was brought up regarding Zetterberg's and Franzen's front-loaded contracts.

St. Louis's cap would only be 2.15 mil less than Lidstrom's current contract, and considering nobody is as valuable as Lidstrom is he would be top priority signing wise even if Holland thinks of trying to nab Marty.

Guest Crymson

Good. Stay in Russia, you greedy, immature prick.

Martin St.Louis has made it known that he wants outta Tampa...Dunno if they'd want Hudler, but you can bet I'd love to see St.Louis wearing the Winged Wheel!

You can bet I'd love to see the salary cap no longer exist!

How can this be good from your point of view? He's one step closer to being a Red Wing again.

I'm really not looking forward to having him back serioiusly.I gotta agree with Crymson,although his statement didnt make much sense.I agree with The Greedy immature prick part :P

I'm really not looking forward to having him back serioiusly.I gotta agree with Crymson,although his statement didnt make much sense.I agree with The Greedy immature prick part :P

Shut up fan babies. Hudler worked his ass of here and made a business decision. Find me one player that improved over the 2 or 3 year span that he did. I for one will welcome him back at 2.x mil. Trade him later if need be.