• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
toby91_ca

Carcillo Faking

Rate this topic

Anyone see this? Unbelievable. Essentially the same thing Ovechkin did last playoffs...except he didn't go down.

He went a step further than Ovechkin though by checking for blood several times, I couldn't help but chuckle at that part a little bit, he put the extra effort in.

Guest EZBAKETHAGANGSTA

What a joke

Edited by EZBAKETHAGANGSTA

What a joke

he should no he played on a level of hockey that made him money.

LOL jk EZ.

that is a dive that should get you suspended. Dont turn this into basketball! God i hate when people act for calls.

I especially hate how he went off on the refs afterwards for not calling it. If you're going to pull this crap and you get caught then at least have the decency to shut up.

he should no he played on a level of hockey that made him money.

LOL jk EZ.

that is a dive that should get you suspended. Dont turn this into basketball! God i hate when people act for calls.

Heard some talk regarding possible fine.

I have no problem with it, besides the fact he argued with the refs after the fact. He is just trying to get an advantage for his team, just didn't work this time. I can't remember the last game I watched that someone didn't embellish a penalty. Part of the game, do everything you can to win. :unsure:

LOL, that`s freakin awesome. Don`t agree with the faking but him scoring the OT winner after that act against the Devils is great. If anyone watched Flyers/Devils hockey the last few decades has seen many a time the Flyers outplay the Devils only to lose to the trapping boys. NJ has long been the Flyers nemesis and this year with the Flyers getting the best of NJ during the regular season isn`t something that happened that often. Go Flyers! Beat the Devils.

I have no problem with it, besides the fact he argued with the refs after the fact. He is just trying to get an advantage for his team, just didn't work this time. I can't remember the last game I watched that someone didn't embellish a penalty. Part of the game, do everything you can to win. unsure.gif

if you get high sticked and you want to make sure that the refs see it, that is one thing but to completely make up a call and then argue for it. There is no place for it in hockey. do whatever it takes to stop this.

As much as the New Jersey Devils have bored me to death over the years I just can't get myself to cheer for the Philadelphia Flyers. In a pick your poison scenario I'd have to give the nod to the Devils.