• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest REDWINGSFTW

How will this series end predictions

Rate this topic

Guest REDWINGSFTW

I say game 7 detroit wins next game, phoenix wins, detroit wins, than i dont know. Phoneix definately can beat us with Bryzgalov and there hard working mentality.

Wings in 6 was always my prediction so I shall stick with that.

It's funny, I never predict the wings will sweep, then when they lose a game in a series I freak out haha. A lot can happen in a series. No way we are out of this one yet :thumbup:

Guest ToMaToToWnWinGsFaN_24

i will save my prediction until after game 4. that game will determine how bad the wings want stanley. while im not riding them off quite yet. being down 3-1 doesnt really make things any easier.

A lot may depend on Phoenix's injury situation.

If the Wings feel like playing, they'll win the series, because they're a more talented team. However, they don't look like they want to win the series right now.

Also, Howard can't give up any more bad goals, or else we'll lose regardless of how hard the team plays.

Pretty simple Wings win game 4 and the Wings will win the series, lose game 4 and.... I don't even want to think about that right now

A lot may depend on Phoenix's injury situation.

If the Wings feel like playing, they'll win the series, because they're a more talented team. However, they don't look like they want to win the series right now.

Also, Howard can't give up any more bad goals, or else we'll lose regardless of how hard the team plays.

couldn't agree more

I took wings in 6 in my pool. I really believe we should win this series but we have to play 60 minutes a night.

Zetterberg and Flip have been STUDS so far..now we need Pavel, Homer and Mule to get studdly! Also, I am wondering about Raffies injury.....

GO WINGS GO!!!!

Well for my hockey pool I said Wings in 5, so I was wrong there. I'm not going to make a new pick, all I'll say is in 1998 we were down 2-1 to Phoenix in the first round and we ended up winning in 6. I hope history repeats itself.

I really think the Wings will still win.

They're just...better. They haven't played well in five periods in this series, but when they have played well, they've absolutely dominated.

If Phoenix wins on Tuesday though, it's over.

Howie needs to focus and Lidstrom needs to lead. I'm confident both will happen, and I standing by my original prediction. Wings in 6. They're just making it interesting and taking a funny path. <_<

Edited by FunkedUp

Pittsburgh taught us last year that it ain't over until the fat lady* sings.

Right now I'm looking at Babcock and thinking-- can you make these guys play up to their potential? Lidstrom needs to bounce back and have a strong game. Today's effort from #5 was unacceptable. Same goes for Howard.

I'd also like to see Datsyuk's line be a more constant threat out there. Datsyuk looks dangerous but Franzen isn't himself. Hopefully his goal today can reverse his fortunes.

*Crosby's mom.

I'm not panicking and still think that we can win this in 6.

Unfortunately, that means we have to run the table from now on.

I hate for us to go to a game 7 in their building but we've shown that we can win there.

Hopefully I'm wrong, but the Wings just look out of gas to me. Lots of hockey over the past few years. I think they're a better team than Phoenix but they just don't have the drive necessary this year.

Coyotes in 7.

Guest Trilobite

LOL at people saying Wings in 6. There is absolutely no reason to think the Wings will rip off three straight wins. NONE.

Edited by Trilobite

Well for my hockey pool I said Wings in 5, so I was wrong there. I'm not going to make a new pick, all I'll say is in 1998 we were down 2-1 to Phoenix in the first round and we ended up winning in 6. I hope history repeats itself.

Good memory!

Guest Crymson

LOL at people saying Wings in 6. There is absolutely no reason to think the Wings will rip off three straight wins. NONE.

It sounds as if you've got a personal problem.

My pick was Wings in 5. I really doubt that the Wings can win 3 straight the way they are playing.

Wings in 7 (because I'm a Wings fan).

If I was a PHX fan I would be saying Yotes in 5 and would be able to validate it using several examples of the Wings inability to beat my team 3 times in 4 games, concentrating mostly on goalie, horrible defensive pinching mistakes, and coaching flaws.

we'll lose in six games.

These two teams have different reasons to play in the play-off. Phoenix just want to go deep. Detroit plays for the Cup. However, our players understand that they cannot win it all this year. That's mental thing. We are much better at playing hockey anyway, we just do not have reasons to put all the efforts and beat them...

Edited by RusDRW