• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Red Kingdom

Boyle's Own Goal, Steve Smith still lives

Rate this topic

Guest mindfly

And everyone laughed at me when I said I would rather have Anderson than Osgood&Howard... :rolleyes:

To me it kind of looked like it hit the Avs player's stick. Hard to tell though.

Still, what an awful way to lose. Sharks still finding a way to not look like a Cup contender.

Even if it did hit the Avs stick, why was Boyle aiming the shot towards his net?

I see another 1st round exit for all you cursed Sharks fans... Sorry guys had too find a way to get this vid in :lol: POOR GUY :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jakiqCPKyFU

LOL I know this guy, he broadcasts on justin.tv after the sharks game and always is mad. You guys should of seen him last year, major anger management lmfao.

Even if it did hit the Avs stick, why was Boyle aiming the shot towards his net?

That's sort of my point. I don't think he was. The Avs player got his stick in there, and Boyle was backhanding it behind his own net. It wouldn't surprise me if it was deflected and went on net.

When I heard it was an own goal, that's nowhere near where I would've expected him to be on the ice. You really have to miss badly to put a backhand on net from there. It could be what happened, but I'd bet it deflected off the Avs player's stick and went on net.

I kind of feel bad for Boyle, but at the same time it's still pretty friggin funny.