• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest blueadams

Off-Day: Here's what I want to see next season

Rate this topic

Whoa... Newbie comes on and taken on a big dog. This should be fun to watch.

Hardly a newbie. Just so happens that whole "Forgot your password" link never actually emails it.

Plus, it's a guy who said, "Anyone but Fatso should win it." regarding Brodeur and the Vezina.

His 10,000 posts since July 2007, or roughly 3300+ posts a year....10 posts a day for 3 years....doesn't tell me someone is a big dog. It tells me it's someone who spends more time talking about hockey, than playing, watching, or knowing hockey.

Even the biggest e-p33n, doesn't go past the keyboard.

Edited by Joseph Franks

Hardly a newbie. Just so happens that whole "Forgot your password" link never actually emails it.

Plus, it's a guy who said, "Anyone but Fatso should win it." regarding Brodeur and the Vezina.

His 10,000 posts since 2007, or roughly 3000 posts a year....10 posts a day....doesn't tell me someone is a big dog. It tells me it's someone who spends more time talking about hockey, than playing, watching, or knowing hockey.

You don't have a sense of humor apparently.

Edited by GMRwings1983

Guest Lidstromboli
If you were as big as Franzen, and got knocked down, most likely driving through two dudes at once as he tends to do.... I'd like to see you gracefully get back to your feet.

:lol:

If you were as big as Franzen, and got knocked down, most likely driving through two dudes at once as he tends to do.... I'd like to see you gracefully get back to your feet.

When he's flailing around on the ice clutching his face because someone brushed up against him...it's because he's too big to get up? totally logical.

People need to take off the homer glasses and just admit it. I'm not questioning his skills, but he embellishes contact frequently.

Guest Crymson

Hudler-Filppula-Franzen : If I'm not mistaken we had this line in the 07-08 playoffs did we not? Fil always had good chemistry with Hudler and Franzen complements the soft euros with some size.

The line was Franzen - Filppula - Samuelsson. Hudler played on the 4th line with Helm and Maltby/McCarty.

You don't have a sense of humor apparently.

Oh I do, I just like to mess with people :)

One of my old names was Truebladearmy.

Had three others before that. But something about being overseas (korea, Germany...army lifestyle) means I can never get my passwords back again.

Hit search and that name, you might remember me :)

Edited by Joseph Franks

Hudler-Filppula-Franzen : If I'm not mistaken we had this line in the 07-08 playoffs did we not? Fil always had good chemistry with Hudler and Franzen complements the soft euros with some size.

I would imagine that line would be better than the Hudler-Filppula-Samuelsson line. The only problem I have with that is Hudler's defense. He's not bad in that area. He's slightly above adequate. It's just that Filppula and Franzen will continue to progress in their development and a part of that is matching up against the top lines of other teams. Franzen and Filppula have proven that they can do a good job with that responsibility. But Hudler? For a whole game? I don't know about that.