• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
legaleaglewingsfan

Going to game 4

Rate this topic

19 posts in this topic

Who is going to be at the Joe tomorrow evening when the REAL Red WIngs come to play? I managed to snag S 121 R 7 aka Front and Center for the coyote blood we will shed. LETS GO WINGS

Edited by legaleaglewingsfan

so are the op n the second poster basically sitting right next to each other or am i missing something?

I think I am in 226c row 16. Could I realistically throw an octopus from here? I have never thrown before and wanted to but don't want to buy one if I can't throw it.

I think I am in 226c row 16. Could I realistically throw an octopus from here? I have never thrown before and wanted to but don't want to buy one if I can't throw it.

You could just go down to the lower bowl during the national anthem or something and toss it then go back up to watch the game. I am sure nobody would stop you lol.

you don;t kick booted for throwing right? As long as proper octoquette is followed? I am going with 5 friends so if I get kicked out I am screwed :hehe:

I tried to win tickets from 89X this afternoon, but was completely unsuccessful. Looks like I'll be cheering from my couch this time!

One day I wish to see the Wings at the Joe. I only get to see them when they come to Calgary. So not this Post Season. LOL and Sad at the same time

Sec 201 Row 18 Seat 15. Best $30 I've spent this year. First post-season gave I've gone to. I'm pumped.

I will be there along with a few Army buddies and my friend from Sweden. We will be pregaming in the parking lot then maybe going to Greektown before hand.