• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 GMRwings1983

GMRwings1983

The Killer is Me

• Silver Booster
  • 21,048 posts

Posted 19 April 2010 - 06:14 PM

I haven't read anything here all day about Shane Doan's injury status for the rest of the series.

So are the Coyotes keeping this under wraps? I'm assuming they are but I wasn't sure. I couldn't find anything on the top headlines at NHL.com either. I guess we'll have to wait until game time to find out.

I wouldn't be surprised if he separated his shoulder the way he went into the boards.
According to my profile, my reputation is excellent. LOL.

#2 Echolalia

Echolalia

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,225 posts

Posted 19 April 2010 - 06:16 PM

I read somewhere that they're waiting until tomorrow's practice to decide whether he'll play tomorrow night or not.

Fiddler is supposedly in, though.

#3 Hossa4Life

Hossa4Life

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,139 posts

Posted 19 April 2010 - 06:17 PM

i hope he does play because he will be no where near as effective with a injured shoulder. Better then another young rested player coming in and hitting us around.

But I must be off, I have some jerking off to do. Oh btw I like to consider myself extremely attractive and am proud of myself for being your intellectual superior as I am going to UofM next year, and I am a better hockey player than Crosby.

Posted Image

#4 GMRwings1983

GMRwings1983

The Killer is Me

• Silver Booster
  • 21,048 posts

Posted 19 April 2010 - 06:18 PM

I read somewhere that they're waiting until tomorrow's practice to decide whether he'll play tomorrow night or not.

Damn! I was hoping it was something more serious.

If they're deciding about him playing tomorrow, then he'll definitely finish the rest of the series. Or maybe they're just leading everyone on. We've seen that before with the Wings when it comes to injuries.
According to my profile, my reputation is excellent. LOL.

#5 Ant Low

Ant Low

Chances Make Champions

• PipPip
  • 248 posts

Posted 19 April 2010 - 06:24 PM

Damn! I was hoping it was something more serious.

x2.

but yea he was up skating during practice supposedly so we'll see...

http://coyotes.nhl.c...s.htm?id=526214

#6 Howard He Do It?!

Howard He Do It?!

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,417 posts

Posted 19 April 2010 - 06:25 PM

Listed as questionable. Day-to-day according to Tippett. Most likely a game-time decision.
http://www.mlive.com...kates_befo.html

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Round 1: Red Wings (4) vs. Coyotes (0)
Round 2: Red Wings (0) vs. Sharks (0)

#7 kylee

kylee

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,468 posts

Posted 19 April 2010 - 06:26 PM

wings need to wake up or gtfo whether doan plays or not.

#8 Rockitman

Rockitman

4th Line Grinder

• PipPip
  • 331 posts

Posted 19 April 2010 - 06:41 PM

wings need to wake up or gtfo whether doan plays or not.

Agreed. Doan was off the ice for most of gm3 and it didn't seem to matter... Wings just need to get there s**t straight 2morrow or were in big trouble...
C'mon Wings let's fly!!!

#9 Vladifan

Vladifan

Legend

• HoF Booster Mod
  • 5,759 posts

Posted 19 April 2010 - 06:57 PM

Damn. He'll probably be able to get back to his ol' clutching and grabbing self. If the refs just called maybe one out of three of those it'd be a minor miracle.

I haven't read anything here all day about Shane Doan's injury status for the rest of the series.

So are the Coyotes keeping this under wraps? I'm assuming they are but I wasn't sure. I couldn't find anything on the top headlines at NHL.com either. I guess we'll have to wait until game time to find out.

I wouldn't be surprised if he separated his shoulder the way he went into the boards.

If he did separate his shoulder he couldn't come back right away, could he? I know sometimes with some shoulder injuries they can pop it back in the socket.

Oh well. We can only hope. :lookaround:

"He even ate with women who at that time were accorded the same status as the family donkey. Are we willing to break bread with, say, child sex slaves, transgender teens and undocumented workers? Because when Jesus comes back to Earth, that's where he'll be hanging."
You can easily judge the character of a man by how he treats those who can do nothing for him.

#10 DogBolter

DogBolter

Prospect

• 41 posts

Posted 19 April 2010 - 07:01 PM

I'm not sure if they are playing down to the opposition (which the Dogs are good enough to play up to), if they are tired from playing hard to secure a playoff spot, or if they are tired from 19 straight years in the playoff and are happy they made it in and are looking for an early exit to enjoy a long summer rest (subconsciously).

I've been watching the Kings and Nucks and that is a fast, wide open, game. Lots of speed and action. Reminds me of the Wings a few seasons back.

Go Wings.
Peace through victory.

"Pain is nothing compared to what it feels like to quit." - Unknown

"The Marine Corps was the best team I ever played on." - Ted Williams

#11 cjm502

cjm502

This man was born to kick ass.

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,612 posts

Posted 19 April 2010 - 07:17 PM

If his shoulder is hurt you can bet he wont be running around laying out huge hits. He might be more focused on scoring which may be a not so good thing. We will see how it all plays out.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image