• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
GMRwings1983

Any News on "The Bastard"

Rate this topic

I haven't read anything here all day about Shane Doan's injury status for the rest of the series.

So are the Coyotes keeping this under wraps? I'm assuming they are but I wasn't sure. I couldn't find anything on the top headlines at NHL.com either. I guess we'll have to wait until game time to find out.

I wouldn't be surprised if he separated his shoulder the way he went into the boards.

I read somewhere that they're waiting until tomorrow's practice to decide whether he'll play tomorrow night or not.

Fiddler is supposedly in, though.

Damn! I was hoping it was something more serious.

If they're deciding about him playing tomorrow, then he'll definitely finish the rest of the series. Or maybe they're just leading everyone on. We've seen that before with the Wings when it comes to injuries.

wings need to wake up or gtfo whether doan plays or not.

Agreed. Doan was off the ice for most of gm3 and it didn't seem to matter... Wings just need to get there s**t straight 2morrow or were in big trouble...

I read somewhere that they're waiting until tomorrow's practice to decide whether he'll play tomorrow night or not.

Fiddler is supposedly in, though.

Damn. He'll probably be able to get back to his ol' clutching and grabbing self. If the refs just called maybe one out of three of those it'd be a minor miracle.

I haven't read anything here all day about Shane Doan's injury status for the rest of the series.

So are the Coyotes keeping this under wraps? I'm assuming they are but I wasn't sure. I couldn't find anything on the top headlines at NHL.com either. I guess we'll have to wait until game time to find out.

I wouldn't be surprised if he separated his shoulder the way he went into the boards.

If he did separate his shoulder he couldn't come back right away, could he? I know sometimes with some shoulder injuries they can pop it back in the socket.

Oh well. We can only hope. :lookaround:

I'm not sure if they are playing down to the opposition (which the Dogs are good enough to play up to), if they are tired from playing hard to secure a playoff spot, or if they are tired from 19 straight years in the playoff and are happy they made it in and are looking for an early exit to enjoy a long summer rest (subconsciously).

I've been watching the Kings and Nucks and that is a fast, wide open, game. Lots of speed and action. Reminds me of the Wings a few seasons back.

Go Wings.

If his shoulder is hurt you can bet he wont be running around laying out huge hits. He might be more focused on scoring which may be a not so good thing. We will see how it all plays out.