• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Guest Howard He Do It?!

"Jimmy! Jimmy!" Chant

Rate this topic

Guest Howard He Do It?!

Before the start of every home playoff game last season, the crowd would chant "Ozzie! Ozzie!" as a means to show support for Osgood and give him a bit of a confidence boost before the start of the game. For those LGWers that are going to the game tomorrow, I think you should all start a "Jimmy! Jimmy!" chant to give the kid some confidence and let him know that the crowd is behind him despite what happened in the previous 3 games. It can't really hurt.

Just don't start chanting his name after every save like they do in Vancouver for Luongo. You don't all want to be "LLLLLLUUUUUUUUUUOOOOOOOO"sers, now do you?

Edited by Howard He Do It?!

Guest Howard He Do It?!

"Howie! Howie!" does have a nice ring to it. It fits right in with the "Ozzie! Ozzie!" chant. I better hear it at the beginning of the game!

:thumbup: sounds good!

I really feel the kid has lost his confidence because of the way our defence has played. I'm hoping he bounces back like he did in the season. If he does, we can take control of the series just in time to win it.

Guest Howard He Do It?!

Ain't gonna matter. Our defense blows in its own zone. They look like abused women expecting to get hit by their abusive husbands.

Okay Debbie Downer. I don't care how bad our defense is, Jimmy deserves a nice chant. He's worked hard all season long and a little recognition would be nice.

Before the start of every home playoff game last season, the crowd would chant "Ozzie! Ozzie!" as a means to show support for Osgood and give him a bit of a confidence boost before the start of the game. For those LGWers that are going to the game tomorrow, I think you should all start a "Jimmy! Jimmy!" chant to give the kid some confidence and let him know that the crowd is behind him despite what happened in the previous 3 games. It can't really hurt.

Just don't start chanting his name after every save like they do in Vancouver for Luongo. You don't all want to be "LLLLLLUUUUUUUUUUOOOOOOOO"sers, now do you?

hey that's my video that I took last year! woooo!

I like this idea because it truly signifies that there is finally a goalie that the fans feel has replaced Ozzie.

Hasek-Joseph-Legace none of those guys ever got the crowd chant love from the fans like Ozzie does. They were loved, but Ozzie gets the huge love from Wings fans. Would be nice to share it with Howie now that Ozzie is passing the torch.